Tactical

Music blares loudly as Eiji sighs, sitting on her fluffy white throne in a slightly flowy yellow dress with sunflowers decorating it. A tiara sat on her dome, nestled in a tight bun as matching earrings hung from her lobes. Her face had a natural makeup look that gave her a cute blush as she watches her friends and family have fun. "Why do you look so down?"

Her head turns to her left where a larger throne sat; her fiance rocking a yellow button up shirt and white pants; drinking a beer as he raised an eyebrow to her. His crown decorated in red rubies as she looked away back to her friends. "They're having fun... why won't you let me go down there?"

"You're supposed to stay off your feet. Besides, if you talk to them; you'll find out who knows the gender and I want to keep it a surprise." He explains as she groans. "I'll let you take a sip of wine?"

"No, just get me a mocktail and we'll call it even." She huffs, continuing to watch Denki make a fool out of himself as she chuckles.

Masaru makes his way up the stairs as he whispers into his son's ear as he hands him a strawberry mango mocktail. Katsuki passing the drink to Eiji who sips on it before he clinks his glass with a fork he was also handed; gaining everyone's attention as Masaru takes the fork back and makes his way back into the crowd.

"Alright, thank you losers for coming to the baby shower of my beautiful, wonderful, loving, amazing, stupidly pregnant fiancée and I." The crowd chuckles as he rolls his eyes. "I'm announcing the main activity of the night. Due to doctor's orders, Eiji has to stay off her feet unless we want mini me to make an entrance early. So, this will be simple: a baby food test."

An evil grin spreads across his face as he points over to a table that is being moved around by some of the event organizers. "That table over there will have 10 groups. There's a box with unlabeled, numbered baby food jars. Pairs will have one blindfolded participant and the other will have a list with the names in it. Guess 20 flavors correctly and you'll be entered into a raffle. Form your pairs."

"Do we get to play?" Eiji questions as Katsuki smirks, shaking his head.

"It's better to watch this one, trust me."

The pairs were: Mina and Denki, Momo and Kyouka, Shun and Izuku, Shoto and Cho, Ochaco and Yui, Hanta and Toru, and lastly, Tsuyu and Sakuzu. The older adults were too busy conversing with each other and getting to know Eiji's father who was released on parole a few weeks after their world trip.

Once the groups were situated and the remaining three sections got removed, teams chose their tastee and recorder. Denki, Momo, Izuku, Cho, Ochaco, Toru, and Tsuyu were all tastee while the others were to record how many they got right. After they were all blindfolded, the timer went off.

Mina handed Denki the first jar; allowing him to smell it before gagging. "It smells rancid! I'm supposed to eat this?!"

"Stop whining and eat it already!" Mina shouts as he takes a spoonful, trying to keep it in his mouth as he swallows it; gagging louder than before. "What's your guess?"

"It tastes like a salad! Is it vegetable blend?" He guesses, picking up a napkin and wiping his tongue off.

"Yeah, Spring Mix Medley. Good job." Mina hums, checking it off.

Meanwhile in another group, Shun chuckled as he tried to put a spoon in Izuku's mouth as the greenette shook his head. "Eat the damn thing already!"

"I can't! I'd rather die!" He shouts back, that being his mistake as the spoon gets slipped into his mouth; hitting the back of his throat as he almost vomits. "Ew, it's roast beef and mashed potatoes..."