Thrilling

Sunlight shines through the slightly parted curtains as Katsuki glances over at his snoring girlfriend, running a hand through her hair as he gently whispers to her. "Come on, we have to get going."

"W... where?" She sleepily questions in a low, gravely voice as he wipes the drool from her lips; watching as her eyes part open slowly. She blinks lethargically as she begins to sit up.

"Well, we have to see your father and then I want to take you shopping for New York." He smiles as her eyes brighten at the mention of shopping. "I'm not letting you max out my credit card, don't even think about it."

"Aw, I was looking forward to getting some name brand shoes and a really pretty bag I saw the last time I was there." She pouts as he chuckles, shaking his head. "Fineeee..."

"You want to shower together or...?" The blonde raises an eyebrow as she blushes a bright red.

"N-no... I'll go first. But I'm kinda hungry." She mumbles, stretching her arms above her head. A gentle hand touches her stomach as she freezes, slowly glancing over to her boyfriend who is caressing her stomach gently.

"Yeah... you have to eat for the both of you. Remind me to buy healthier foods for you and the baby. Because jelly donuts and fried vegetables aren't good for you." He mentions as she pouts, slapping his hand away as she stands up. "What? It's true!"

She flips him off as she goes into the bathroom, slamming the door as he sighs.

~

Stepping out of the car, Eiji dusts off her jeans; smiling weakly at the building as Katsuki exits from his side, sunglasses on. "Come on. Let's make our way inside."

Upon entering the building, guards watched as they walked up to the check-in desk. "State your name and business."

"Eiji Kirishima and Katsuki Bakugo. Visitation for Tao Kirishima." Eiji calmly states as the guard slides a book for her to sign. Quickly signing her name, she hands the pen to her boyfriend who does the same.

"We'll bring him to the room shortly. Same room as all your other visits."

Nodding, she leads Katsuki to a white door as he glances around warily. "Why a separate room and why is it so white?"

"He's colorblind and the thought of too many colors irritates him." She explains as the doors open to a guard leading a brute man into the room. Detaching the chains, he instructs him to sit in the chair as the guard leaves the room; closing the door with the small window open for noise. "Hi Dad..."

"My princess... it's been forever since your last visit. How's school? Life? How are your siblings? How's Ichiro and that skank?" He questions, ignoring the blond in the room. "Tell me all about it."

"Slow down, Dad. There's someone I'd like you to meet." She chuckles, smiling a bit more genuinely. She then slowly grabs Katsuki's hand, drawing her brown haired dad's attention to the contact. "This is Katsuki Bakugo. He's my boyfriend and your future son-in-law."

"Future son-in-law? Aren't you still in school? You shouldn't be distracting yourself with relationships. Believe me, you'll end up somewhere you don't want to be. Next thing you'll be pregnant without a father figure, alone on the streets." He huffs as she goes silent. "Why are you.... What's that look for?"

She stares at him in annoyance as he raises an eyebrow in confusion. "You're going to be a grandfather. I'm pregnant." She calmly states as his jaw drops in disbelief.

"I was going to wish you an early birthday, but it seems like congratulations are in order." He laughs, standing up as he gestures for her to come around the table. Once close enough, he hugs her tightly; swaying her back and forth. "My sweet baby girl is having a baby! I can't believe it! Hah! How many weeks? Did you do a sonogram yet?"

"Not yet and I'm only a few days. I have to make an appointment in New York. We're going there with Kat's family tomorrow for a month and then a few other places." She explains as he sighs, trying to hold her even tighter. "I wish you were out..."

"Honey, it's not your fault I'm in here. Okay? It's the skank's and you were only trying to do what's right." He smiles, kissing her forehead. "I'll be out before you know it. I only have 5 years and with good behavior, it should be even less than that."

"Okay... I love you, don't forget it. Okay?" She whispers as he pulls back from their hug; holding her face in his hands as he studies her face.

"I love you more, my little Angel. I want to hear all about your trip and call me for updates on your pregnancy. It's not like I'm going anywhere." He jokes as he nods, releasing her face as he turns to Katsuki. "As for you..."

"Me?" The blonde looks up from his phone as the man walks over, extending his hand out for the blond to grab it. Once grabbed, he pulls him to his feet and stares his face down.

"Take good care of my girl. I know people and won't hesitate when it comes to her. Treat her with respect and kindness. She deserves more than that even. And care for her siblings. I know how much she loves them too. Aight?" He eyes the blond as he nods slowly. "Good. Let me know when you propose. Better yet, call me for permission before you put a ring on her finger. I want to be the first person you call once you think about it."

"You got it sir."

"Good." He walks over to the door, knocking twice as a signal for the guard to put the chains back on before leading him away.

~

"Your dad is a cool dude." Katsuki states once in the comfort of his car, turning the radio on low as Eiji stares out the window at the prison building. "Why was he even arrested?"

"Mio framed him for something he didn't do..." She whispers as the blonde raises an eyebrow, silently urging her to continue. "She framed him for... molesting me..."

"What?! How in the world did she get away with that one?"

"According to the evidence, I was drugged. I remember being on my couch drinking some juice and then I woke up stripped of my clothing with some guy standing over me. But I knew it wasn't my dad." She says determinedly. "He was out for a business meeting all day. He even messaged me saying he wouldn't be home until a day after. Mio was the boy's babysitter and they were still in school. Something didn't add up, but they never looked into her."

"So they have your dad in prison under false pretenses?"

"Basically..." She shrugs, trying not to let it get to her.

"That sucks." Bakugo huffs, starting the car as he pulls out of the spot. "Hopefully he gets released soon."

"Yeah, but his record will never be cleaned."

~

Hola kiddos! My English teacher gives out mad homework, so I legit prewrite these whenever I have ideas. But next is a b-day chapter for Kiri, so buckle up!

~Shadow Out!🌑