Toadyish

"Happy Days, family! Where's my favorite grandson?" A loud, unfamiliar Russian sounding voice shouts as three people make their way into the house unannounced. "Katsuki dearest!"

"Sofu and Soba? What are you doing here?" Katsuki questions, stepping away from Eiji who was speaking about baby shower plans with the rest of the family.

"Well, we heard that a few months back you were traveling and you never stopped by Russia which is very disappointing. My daughter mentioned that you brought some friends with you?" The elderly woman smiles, glancing around. "Where is everyone dear?"

"They're in the kitchen... you didn't mention you'd be stopping by." He nervously looks at both of them who set down their suitcases as their personal butler takes their things. "Uh you can place those into the spare guest room they usually get."

"Is that Mom?" Mitsuki's voice rings out before a few people enter from the kitchen. "I knew I recognized that voice! Mom and Dad! What are you two doing here?"

"We came to visit since you guys had no plans to come to us." The woman rolls her eyes before spotting Eiji, who leans against the wall with shyness. "My, my. Who's this young woman? She's glowing! Are you with child?"

"Is it really that noticeable?" Eiji chuckles, placing a hand on her stomach. "Hello, I'm Kirishima Eiji. Kat's fiancée."

"Fiancée! You two are engaged!? And expecting?! Oh my goodness! You hear this Mikhail?! We're going to be great-grandparents! What's the gender? Do you know?" The elder shakes her husband who scoffs, pulling away from her. "Mikhail?"

"I don't know why these kids are playing house instead of getting reprimanded. He's only 19. What even is this harlot planning on doing with her life besides getting knocked up by our grandson, Harumi? She's a leg spreader." Mikhail grumbles in Russian, rolling his eyes. "Take me to my room, Artyom. I'm tired."

Silence follows as the man leaves angrily. A sniffle is heard as everyone turns to Eiji who shrugs her shoulders. "I'm not the one crying... I don't even know what he said..."

Eyes then turn to Katsuki who wipes his nose, tears caught in the corner of his eyes. "Sorry, wasn't expecting that to hit so hard..."

"Kat... why are you crying? Did he not approve? Surely not everyone was going to approve, we expected this." Eiji smiles weakly, placing a hand on his shoulder as he nods; grasping it.

"He's my grandpa... my only grandpa. I thought he'd be happy for me, but instead I disappointed him. He shouldn't have even been here to begin with." Katsuki sighs, glancing over his family members before spotting one of his cousin's turning away. "He practically called us irresponsible and called you a harlot..."

"A harlot? Like a... slut?" Eiji's eyebrows raise in shock, turning to look towards where the elderly man left. "Wow... I've never been called that before..."

"I know. And we both are well aware that you aren't one." Katsuki chuckles before sighing. "I'm pretty sure that it was Cho."

Eyes turn towards the 23 year old brunette who smiles warily, waving at the group awkwardly. "Cho...?"

"I thought it was impolite to leave out Grandma and Grandpa." The brunette smiled before sighing. "I know, it was wrong of me to not tell anyone. But so much exciting news was happening and leaving them in the dark wasn't something I could just do."

"Honey, while that is sweet; you're 23 now. You need to learn to mind your business." Mieko shakes her head at her daughter, sighing. "This was Katsuki's news to share with whoever, whenever he wanted to."

"You're right, I'm sorry Katsuki." Cho mumbles, rubbing her arm as her cousin silently looks at her. "Can you forgive me?"

"No. Not right now." Katsuki crossed his arms as Cho stares at him in shock. "You don't respect boundaries for anyone except yourself. I don't trust you anymore. You'll have to earn it back."

"W-wait what?! So what does that mean?" Cho questions, looking around as Mieko sighs, pointing towards the front door. "I'm getting kicked out?!"

"We'll buy you a hotel room if you wish to stay in this part of Japan, but as of right now; you need to leave. Pack your bags, Cho." Mieko explains as Cho tears up, looking around to see if anyone would change their mind. When no one did, she rushed to her room in embarrassment.

"Damn... I didn't know your family was this hardcore... kind of makes me scared." Eiji mumbles to her fiance as he shrugs.

"If they piss me off, they get shunned. I was a rainbow baby." Katsuki explains as Eiji's eyes widen. "Wait, I never told you that? I could have fucking sworn I've mentioned that before. Either you've forgot or you ignored me."

"No, you haven't told me shit!" Eiji huffs, glaring at the blonde. "Now it makes sense! You're mean because you're spoiled!"

"You got that right." Shun agrees, breaking the tension with comedic relief.

"Yeah, yeah."

~•~•~•~•

Bout to end this in like 4 chapters.

~Shadow Out!🌑