Trips

"Kiri, what do you have planned for summer vacation? You can't possibly think of going home, can you?" Mina questions as Denki and Hanta talk about seeing a movie with a few classmates. "Kiri?"

"Huh? Oh, um... I was considering going to a local foster home or stay at my apartment. I mean I'd be able to visit you guys over the summer that way, right?" Eiji smiles weakly as she twirls her hair with her nails. "Besides, I might have to work and that would be hectic if I'm home."

"What are you losers talking about?" A gruff voice interrupts their conversation as they both look up to see a slightly pissed off Katsuki. "Well? Don't let me interrupt your damn girl talk. Spit it out."

"Just talking about summer vacation and what our plans are." Eiji answers as the blonde nods with closed eyes before raising an eyebrow.

"Don't you dare say you're staying in your apartment or the dorms. You're coming with me." Katsuki shrugs as the red head looks at him in confusion as he shrugs. "You're not staying in that stupid apartment on your own. End of discussion."

"You are aware that summer break is two months, correct?" Mina questions as Katsuki clears his throat before rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, and my house has plenty of space. So it'd be fine. My old man and the hag would have to tolerate it. Plus... I kind of..." Katsuki turns a bit red as he thinks over his next words. "...Promised? I don't know, I told them that I'd bring Shitty Hair. So you're coming."

Looking at everyone who was paying attention, she tilts her head as her eyes flutter close with the hugest smile as she gives a thumbs up. "Okay!"

~

"You packed? We leave in an hour and it's a 3 and a half hour trip, excluding the stops. So speed it up, Shitty Hair." The angry blonde shouts as he sits on the couch in the simple, gray apartment. He plays a quick game of angry birds, frustrated that he'd miss the pig tower for the fifth time in the past 20 minutes he'd been waiting.

His simple outfit of a black undershirt, open white dress shirt and black shorts accompanied by black converses suited a pair of sunglasses that pushed his signature bang back as his red eyes glared at his screen before footsteps padded through the apartment as Eiji ran out of her room with two outfits in only her underwear. "Bakubro! Which one should I wear? I was thinking this red crop top with black shorts with red flats, but I also really like this red and white stripped dress with white flats. Plus Mina gave me this clip and I really don't know what to wear!"

Her voice whined as Katsuki rolled his eyes before standing up to walk over to her in annoyance, chopping her in the head. "How many times do I have to tell you to get dressed before you speak to me? You're in your underwear, goddamn it. And just wear the dress, it's hot outside; around 90 degrees."

Pouting at the light chop, she discards the outfit onto the couch before slipping the dress over her head; ignoring the flushed look on her best friend's face. "Can you put that outfit away for me? I have my bags packed and I really want to take it, but I have to fix my hair."

"Why are you trying so hard? My parents don't care about looks." He raised an eyebrow as the girl pouted before shaking her head.

"First impressions are key. What if they don't want you hanging around sloppy girls or think I'm a pig and kick me out! Baku! What do I do? Quick give me some facts!" She shouts as Katsuki plucks her nose before she grabs it while glaring at him. "Ouch!"

"Quit shouting, won't cha? Now, they don't care about looks. Just keep in mind that my extended family will be staying over as well. My job will be discussed most of the time and do not freak out." He instructs as the red head stared at him with wide eyes. "Any questions?"