Our Unforbidden Love Chapter 40

Nick's Pov:

I wake up on a wheel chair getting pushed around the halls of the gigantic hospital. I suddenly feel a hand on mine.

"You'll be okay baby, I'll be here for you.. always." Tony says as he relieves the thoughts circulating through my mind.

They bring me to a stop, I look to Tony nodding my head. They bring me in and the last thing I see before surgery is Tony. My soon to be husband, my soulmate putting his hand on the window like a movie cliche.

I laugh softly as a tear goes down my face, hoping this isn't the last time I see him. I feel sedated, weak and everything.. goes to a blur.

Hours Later...

I feel someone nudging me, it's Tony. My eyes open, ecstatically. I smile but as I get up, I quickly feel a sharp pain in my head forcing me back down onto the pillow.

"He'll have the headache and pain for a couple days but, he'll be ship shape by then." The nurse quickly says as she leaves the room.

"See baby, you'll be fine." Tony agrees.

"So the surgery went well?" I ask, confused.

"Of course it did baby, we had hope, the doctors were amazing." He coo's as he sits by my side twiddling with my fingers as he talks.

Everyone starts flooding in the room, and as a flood comes, so does debris and as the debris, there were questions.. Many.. Many questions.

I smile at the thought of it even though I thought I would've died.

Tony looks to me, grinning.

"What are you grinning at?" I mouth to him.

"You" He mouths back.

I giggle and everyone stares at me for a second.

"Are you okay?" Everyone asks at the same time.

I giggle again at the fact that they all care and asked the same question. I nod slowly, as I did they laughed and kept asking questions and talking.

I start to think of the wedding.. My wedding.. The second happiest day of my life. I look back to Tony, The happiest day of my life was when I met you...

LMAOAOOAOAO