Our Unforbidden Love Chapter 31

Tony's Pov:

I look at the door as I lock it. I scoff and turn to Ondreaz, He smiles lightly at me. "Tell me what you want to say." I urge.

"I think you went to hard on him bro- He's a softie, and he's strong but he couldn't take that. Cant you hear him crying.." Ondreaz frowns as he pulls me between his legs.

I think for a minute just gazing at Ondreaz and he finally cracks up laughing. I'm confused but intrigued. "Why're you laughing baby?" I smirk.

"You, you just stare at me and it's kinda funny because your face also goes blank and you have that dumb expression you do all the time." He chuckles.

He grabs his stuff and heads out moments later. I remember he has to help Charli with a tiktok. Then Nick bursts into my room and I can't comprehend this moment. He pushes me against the wall and starts to yell gibberish.

All I can hear is his loud voice echoing in my room. I then push him away from me with full force as he lands on the floor I hear Chase run up to our room look to Nick then walk away.

"You have no idea.. How much you've hurt me." Nick growls as he gets up pointing at me.

"YOU BROKE UP WITH ME YOU ASS HOLE DONT BLAME THIS ON ME! MAYBE I SHOULDVE BROKEN UP WITH YOU! AND SOONER TOO!" I growl louder my voice towering over his.

He starts to tear up and I scoff as the rest of the house is at my door way watching this.

-Aubrey Lupin