Our Unforbidden Love Chapter 11

Tony's Pov:

Before I could remove our clothes someone unlocks the door. He looks at both of us. It's one of my best friends, Tayler Holder.

"Hey.." His eyes stare as it fills with lust. "I know what you're thinking tayler." I growl. Nick jolts up and covers his face. "I.. didn't know someone was joining." He whispers. "So i'm joining now?" Tayler announces looking at Nick and I greedily.

"Nick. It's your choice, I wouldn't mind.. He's pretty sexy too.." I look at Tayler biting my lip then to nick looking at him. "I..Im okay with it." He removes his jeans and boxers climbing on the bed getting into a doggy position before removing his shirt. He arches his back and his face is on the mattress. "Damn.. No wonder you're dating him.. He's so fucking hot." Tayler growls again removing his shirt.

"He's ours now.." I look at him then take off my shirt climbing on the bed slapping Nick's ass. He yelps and moans in response. Tayler gets in front of Nicks mouth. He pulls his jeans down exposing his 8 inch dick.

I also pull my jeans down showing my 9 and a half inch. "I want you both.. Please.. Now.." Nick moans backing into me and licking Taylers dick. My erection grows, and so does Tayler's. "Damn.. Holy fuck.." Tayler moans and grips Nick's hair. I position myself to Nick's entrance, Licking it and palming myself.

Tayler's Pov:

I look at Tony and Nick.. God damn both of them are so hot, makes me want to cum at the sight of them.. I thrust my dick into Nick's mouth. "Fuck.." I groan as he bobs his head.

Tony slams into nick making him deep throat my cock, I moan and look at Tony. I lean over and he does the same kissing me. He slams into nick making him do the whole delicious process over again. "Harder.." Nick moans putting my cock back into his mouth, swirling his tongue over my tip several times.

Tony growls "Fuck.. You're so tight.. You feel so fucking perfect." I smirk and me and Tony switch spots, He looks at me. "Are you sure.." He groans stroking his member and I lay on my back. "Just do it.." I groan loudly as he plunges his 9 inch into me.

Nick looks at both of us and smiles as he goes over to me and kisses me exploring my mouth as I moan into his. He pushes away and kisses Tony for a prolonged period of time, while stroking me. Tony starts palming Nick and he moans.

"I.. I'm close." Nick groans loudly. Tony moans in response nodding telling us he's close too as he slams deep inside me hitting my prostate over and over again. ".. I.. Im coming." I moan as Tony slams into me again pulling out and cumming on my chest. Nick does too. Nick's mouth encloses my cock as he bobs, making me coat his mouth in my cum. "Fuck.." We all groan at the same time looking at each other with need.

"That was hot as fuck.. We should do that more often." Tony smirks as Nick smiles shyly. "It felt really good.." I sat up and kissed them both. "I've liked you both for a while.. Maybe we should make this an everyday kind of thing.. Like a poly couple.. I forgot the name but we should do that.." I smirk stroking them both with the palm of my hand.

Tony looks at Nick. "Only if Nick wants too, I'm definitely okay with this.." He moans as he kisses me on the lips and pulls back grabbing Nick. "Yeah. I'm okay with this." He kisses Tony and smiles at me. I lick the cum off my chest. "You both taste great.." I laugh and Tony and Nick chuckle.

Nick's Pov:

I looked at Tayler and he was hot.. not even going to lie and Tony is my life.And I'm definitely okay with this cause.

They are sexy and nice.. How could anyone resist these two!? "So why'd you come here anyways?" I giggle as we all lay down cuddling each other.

"I came to give Tony his Youtuber button." Tayler nods and kisses my back as Tony kisses my forehead. "Oh thanks.. Oh Nick.. By the way. This is Tayler Holder." Tony shakes his head. "I know that silly.." I giggle again and we start talking. The comforter is over us and It feels safe and warm between them.

"Next time.. I'm not bottoming that hurt like hell." Tayler laughs, He's so adorable! Tony chuckles "You wanted too.. And it's not my fault my dicks huge." Tony looks at us with an egotistical smile and we all laugh. I can't believe both of these beautiful men are now mine! My thought gets cut off by the door opening. Ondreaz and Thomas walk in.

"Woah.. What the fuck? Did ya'll have a threesome? And without us?" Ondreaz gasps and started laughing. "I mean you can join in next time..?" I blurt out and everyone looks at me. "I'm down.." Thomas says a little too loudly. "We'll think about it, we just came to say goodnight!" They smirk at us.

"Oh.. It's dark?" I look outside not even noticing. "Well goodnight! Sweet dreams Ondri and Thomas." I yelp and yawn as Ondreaz and Thomas walk out. "Night baby.." Tayler and Tony yawn too saying this at the same time.. I giggle as they wrap their arms around me.

Fuck me- no. Ew.

-Aubrey Lupin