Our Unforbidden Love Chapter 1

I am so sorry guys, this book was my first ever book. So I can't begin to tell you how many mistakes and stupid plot twists there are. Warning, smut in almost every chapter. I needed help. :(

Tony's Pov:

I'm in the car with my best friend.. My crush.. Making tiktoks and heading to the Hype House. I looked at him and smiled softly. He smiled back and my hear melted.. He's adorable.. and sexy.. and kind.. What a package.. I started to hug me and lay his head on my lap. "Tony.. You think they'll like us?" I nodded "Ondreaz already told them about us.

 They just have to actually see us.." He smiled again. "Okay I trust you!" His tone made me smile to myself. He drifted asleep as I pulled him up to my lap and he laid his head on the crook of my neck. 

Thomas the manager of the Hype House.. And Ondreaz's crush was driving us. "Hey Thomas... Will the whole Hype House be there?" He looked back and answered "No... But Ondreaz and me will be there. They're at Dunkin Donuts making tiktoks." I nodded in response. We finally made it! And I woke up Nick and groaned pouting. 

I smiled softly once again and told him "We need to get up and help Thomas with our luggages." He groaned again getting up helping me and Thomas with the suitcases. Thomas showed us our room and Ondreaz walked in. "Hey bro! Happy you're here.." He said to me and started to stare at Thomas.. Thomas smiled at him. "We'll let you guys go.. We'll be here unpacking!" I smirked and Thomas grabbed his hand and walked into their room right across from ours. Nick hugged me and turned around while putting my hands around his waist. My eyes were wide and I could feel his ass on my dick. 

"N-nick.. Can y-you move?" I groaned and when he didn't I moved back covering my boner with my hands. He looked at me and smirked "Whatcha hiding Tony?" I started to smirk back "Nothing? Why do you wanna see or something? Hmm?" I said teasingly and in my surprise he walked towards me moving my hands. He was surprised.. He looked back up at me bitting his lip and winking while walking downstairs..

Nick's Pov:

Eeek! I can't believe I just did that to Tony! But holy fuck is he hot.. Mmhm. I kept bitting my lip from the image of his boner.. He followed me downstairs.. And his boner was gone. Ondreaz and Thomas were down there..? They said "Hey.. How was unpacking." Before I could answer Tony answers "Oh- It was great actually." He looked at me smirking while walking pass smacking my ass. 

I gasp softly and he looks at me while sitting down on the couch next to Thomas and Ondreaz "What's wrong Nick?" He smirked innocently and I blushed a scarlet red. "I-i.. Nevermind.." Silence fell upon the room... But Ondreaz broke it. "Wanna watch a movie?" We nodded in unison. "Yeah!" I said excitedly.. As I sat on the end of the couch next to Tony. As we were watching the movie Tony put his hand on my thigh moving it higher and higher. I put my hand in my mouth biting down concealing my moan. 

He smiled at me... Thomas interrupted "Hey guys... Ondreaz and I are going to our room... Feel free to keep watching." He grabbed Ondreaz and carried him to their room while making out. He smirked and looked at me. I was hiding my face.

He moved his hands up to remove mine.. And he tilted my face to look at the screen. He put his hand back on my thigh and went back to watching. 

Then I put my hand on his.. I looked up at him and he was staring at me.. His eyes filled with lust. Before I could say anything he leaned in attacking me with a kiss. A second later I was kissing back.. I pulled back a couple minutes later.. As a string of saliva drooped from both of ours mouths.

 "I-.. That was nice..~" I looked at him.. He grabbed me by the waist picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he supported me by putting one hand on my ass and one hand on my back.. As we descended up the stairs we started to make out.

 I put my hand in his hair and gripped it.. he moaned and that turned me on making me hard. I could feel his boner near my ass. He smirked at me "You're so fucking Sexy.." I moaned in response as he gripped my hair this time while opening the door before us and closing it locking it as he carried me in...

Sorry everyone this was my first ever time writing a book so the chapters will be pretty horrid.

-Aubrey Lupin

❤️