Our Unforbidden Love Chapter 10

*!After The Mall!*

Tony's Pov:

We got home hours later, that meet and greet was terrifyingly crazy.. If that's even a thing. Nick walks in front of me and I just start to admire that ass. "Nice ass baby.." I grabbed it and slapped it.

He yelps "Baby..!" I chuckle and start going to our room. "Were you a good boy...?" I growl as he walks in. I walk behind him and lock the door. ".. Daddy.." He moans. I smirk and start to rub his thighs and grind into him from behind.

"You like when I do this? You like me grinding on you?" I growl again. "Y..yes.." He moans in response. I grip his throat with my hands. "We'll finish this later.." Nick nods and I grip his throat tighter.

"Answer me slut." I gaze at him with a dark smile. "Yes sir." He groans and grinds back into me making me groan. "I said later.." I groan again. "But I want this.. I want you.. Now." He moans bending over the bed his feet still on the ground. ".. If you want this now, I'm not holding back." I growl again slapping his ass with brute force.

Nick's Pov:

I bend over and he growls ".. If you want this now, I'm not holding back". I smirk "Neither am I sir.." I moan grinding on his erection.

He smiles at me and starts grinding back. He puts a hand on my shoulder and one on my waist. My jeans are rubbing into me in the right way. It feels so good. I moan again "Please.." I beg. "I like it when you beg me baby.. You're so fucking sexy." He grips my waist slamming his clothed erection into my ass. I groan "Now.. Please.." Its a plea. I need him, Right now. 

STOP- WHY DID I DO THIS

-Aubrey Lupin