Our Unforbidden Love Chapter 23

Ondreaz's Pov:

I look at my phone seeing a text from our group chat, Not really a group but just me, Nick and Tony.

They ask me to come down to the living room in 30 minutes, and they asked me to wear something nice.

I smile softly at my phone. I get up from the bed slowly looking at my figure in the mirror, Still an inch taller then Tony, Whatever.

I go into my closet and look around for something to wear. And I find the perfect outfit. "Nice.." I whisper. I put the outfit on, with my round framed glasses.

Its only been 20 minutes, surprisingly. Time goes by really fast. I start to brush my teeth and put on colonge, I smirk to myself in the mirror. I'm hot. Smh, Im sexy. I do a little dance and open my door to walk downstairs.

I smell, Flowers, an Organic sent of some sort. I walk halfway down the stairs, my eyes widen and my pupils dilate. Holy shit.

The floor around Tony and Nick are brimmed out with rose petals, Nick is holding a box of chocolates. Tony is holding a Gigantic teddy bear.

I smile brightly and run down the stairs in my Air forces. They give me a big hug. Theres music playing in the background. My eyes start to tear up with I hear a lyric of the song. It's Running Home To You. 

We sang this song for a school talent show in 5th grade. Tony and Nick smile at me. "I love you guys so much, thank you!" I smile back as everyone invades the room. They all smirk at us.

"So.. We're going on a date.." Nick says softly embracing me. "Oh really?" I question. They both nod as everyone says goodbye. They lead me to the car, I'm in the back with Nick and Tony is in the front with the Teddy bear.

This day couldn't be better. I never thought this is what would happen, But it's amazing. Im thinking about everything as I stare out into the LA sunset.

-Aubrey Lupin