Our Unforbidden Love Chapter 6

That Night

Nick's Pov:

At the party I saw some girls flirt with Tony but he walked away. I giggled as they gasped in frustration as he picked me up in his arms and kissed me.

"What a golden boy.." I giggled again as I kissed his neck. "Mm.. I'm your golden boy." He smiled softly at me as he placed me on his lap as he sat on the couch. I looked at him and attacked him with kisses.. "Heyyyyy." He pouted and as I stopped he did the same to me.

I laughed "Eeek!" I squirmed and held his hands and moved around on his lap. I could feel his member start to harden. I looked down at his crotch then back at him, His eyes were filled with lust as I nodded.

Warning: Smut

Tony's Pov:

I felt him move on my member and I started to get hard just thinking about him on his knees... I picked him up and brought him up to our room locking the door behind us. "Mmm baby you look so damn sexy..." As I said this he got down on his knees.

"You like when I'm on my knees for you baby~?" He moaned as he rubbed the side of his face on my cock. I grunted and quickly ripped my jeans off. He grabbed my member and started to kitten lick it as I moaned running my fingers through his hair.

"Daddy.. Is it bad that I finger myself just thinking of your cock inside me?" My dick twitched at the sight of him telling me these things. I gripped his hair moaning and pushing my dick into his throat.

"Take it slut.." I grunted as I pushed it down his mouth.. He moaned in response.. "Fuck your mouths so fucking wet.." I moaned as I pulled out of his mouth throwing his clothes on the carpeted floor pushing him on the bed. I stroked myself. He moaned and stared into my eyes.

"Daddy.. Fuck me... Please" He lifted his legs showing me his fantastic ass.. I couldn't resist and with one swift move I rammed into him. He started to scream but I covered his mouth.. "Quiet now.." I rammed into him harder picking up the pace..

Nick's Pov:

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he rammed into me. He put one hand over my mouth and one on my throat choking me. He started to slow down and I mumbled and started to move into him moaning. "Fucking shit.. Baby.. just like that.." He moaned as I backed into him.

I felt a tightening sensation in my stomach. "B-baby... I-im close!" I moaned into his hand and he took his hand off putting both on my throat.

He nodded. "Then cum for daddy..." He grunted as he gripped my throat slamming into my abused hole. I screamed one last time cumming on my chest and his. "F-fuck!!!" I moaned again, I felt so weak and then I felt his thrust get sloppier.

I flipped us and I looked at him putting his dick in my mouth deep throating it. He mumbled and gripped my hair again.. "Baby go deeper.. fuck.." I moaned in response putting it somehow deeper in my mouth.. "Mmm.." I swirled my tongue around him and I felt a wet moist taste in my mouth. I swallowed and went up to kiss him.

"Damn.. you're so good at that baby.." He kissed back moving down to my neck leaving hickeys. "B-baby we should get back to the party.. Mm" I moaned and he stopped kissing me again and smiling softly as I sat up wincing. "You went hard!" I pouted, He started to smirk as we both got ready to go back down... "I love you.." He whispered in my ear as we walked outside. I blushed again "I love you more.." I ran laughing as he chased me... My baby..

... Kay.

-Aubrey Lupin