Our Unforbidden Love Chapter 12

*!The Next Day!*

Tony's Pov:

I walk downstairs to see Nick and Tayler hugging. "Bye Babies!" I wave and so does Nick. "I guess Tayler's going to Texas now?" I question and nick comes up to me nodding.

He kisses me and I smile between each one. "Baby.. I.. I'm going to go into our room for a nap!" He explains out of nowhere, I nod hugging him while making breakfast. "Kk baby, Love yah." I wave him goodbye and he yells from up the stairs. "Love You too!" I smile and start cooking for everyone. Hours pass and Nick is still not down yet.. I wonder how long he's been sleeping for.

Nick's Pov:

I walk upstairs and strip, I get on the bed and lay there thinking of Tony and Tayler.. They're so damn hot.

I close my eyes stroking my member remembering last night. I start to finger myself feeling a tingle of pleasure throughout my whole body.. I think of them fucking me at once.. two dicks at one time, I can't stop.

I start moaning softly.. "Tayler.." I moan again.. "Tony.." I keep fingering my abused hole and start to moan louder and before I can process what's happening I see Tony rubbing his clothed dick staring at me.

"I.. baby.. Uh.." I stutter and smirks at me. "What are you thinking of.." He growls darkly. "I.. Nothing." I start to turn pink covering my face. "You know I can help you with that.. You look so sexy.." I groan and keep thinking about it. My cock starts to leak and he chuckles getting on top of me. "I guess this is happening.. Again.." He laughs and starts to kiss down my body.

Oml- kill me.

-Aubrey Lupin