Our Unforbidden Love Chapter 5

*!Today!*

Tony's Pov:

I woke up from a nap and movie with Nick.. I started to play with his brown/blonde curls. As I played with his hair I went on my phone taking a picture of us for Instagram. I posted it and captioned it "My Teddy Bear Is Asleep <3" I smiled and scrolled through the comments. He started to mumble and groan.

I looked at him as he wriggled slightly looking up at me. "Hey baby... How was your nap..?" I kissed his nose as he smiled softly. "It was good Helicopter..." He  started to smirk, getting into a laughing fit.

I looked at him cockily and started to tickle him. He giggled and started to squirm. "Stopppp! Ahhh! Baby! Noooo!" He bursted laughing. I stopped. "Baby... Can we stay in here for today?" He gave me the puppy dog eyes and I couldn't deny... "Fine baby.. But we should at least post for today so Thomas doesn't storm in here. He nodded and started to do some tiktoks.

Nick's Pov:

I finished some tiktoks with Tony. I looked up at him smiling as he pulled me into his bare chest. "I love being here.." He started to gaze at the ceiling.. "With me or-" I put my index finger over his lips.

"I love being with you.. Being in your embrace.. Being yours." I admitted shyly nuzzling his chest with my nose.. He chuckled slightly.. "Not as much as me.. My Teddy Bear." As he said this I gazed at him.. "Mine.." I mumbled wrapping my arms around him as he carried me onto the bed laying next to me.

He laughed but this time he leaned in hovering over me and kissed me softly. I giggled. Then he started to attack me with kisses.. "You're mine and i'm yours.. baby" He grumbled as he kissed me once more grabbing the remote. "Wanna watch something..?" I shook my head no wanting to talk some more.

"I wanna talk!" I pouted and smiled as he put the remote down. "Fine baby.. What do you want to talk about?" He kissed me on the cheek and hugged me tighter turning to look at me. "I wanna talk about us. About you... I want to know you as my partner, not just my best friend.." He nodded and we talked for what seemed like hours.

 We soon fell asleep in each others arms. The day went on and we just stayed in the room. Eating lunch. Dinner. Talking about what we can be, who we are and maybe be those people together. with love and lust, anger and sadness. Who knows... but at least we'll get through our fights. Our love together as partners and as lovers.

I got no clue anymore-

-Aubrey lupin