Our Unforbidden Love Chapter 22

Nick's Pov:

I woke up in Tonys arms, I move slightly feeling sore. "Hey baby... I'm so so sorry.. I could've saved you before hand." His eyes darken looking down.

"It's okay baby." I say as I put my hand on his cheek, caressing it. "Thank you." I smile putting my forehead against his. "For what.." He asks closing his eyes. "For being with me and making me feel safe.. Like i'm yours and your mine, like nothing can go wrong." I smile softly.

He starts to cry into my arms. I hug him for a strong loving minute as I realize Ondreaz is on the floor and Ryland is sleeping with Charli in his arms.

"Woah, What a night.." I frown. Ondreaz wakes up to that and smiles as he comes up on the bed with us. He starts to kiss me and Tony. "You're okay right? I might have to beat his ass and make him eat dog shit before I feel ready to actually speak to him again." He threatens, Tony smirks.

Ondreaz lays next to us for an hour before everyone else wakes up too, They're surprised by the picture. Ondreaz on one side and Tony on the other cuddling me to fricken death.

But I love Tony, and Ondreaz is sweet. Everyone who was on the floor then remembers what happened, Ryland stands up into a fighting pose. "Wheres the bitch at." His hat is sideways and his glasses are on the other side of his face.

I laugh slightly. Then I hear "Ohs." Tony grips my waist as Ondreaz puts his arms around us. "Lets get some breakfast and we'll think of a plan for Tayler." I smirk as Tony places me on Ondreaz's back.

-Aubrey Lupin