Our Unforbidden Love Chapter 4

The Next Day

Nick's Pov: (!* SMUT WARNING *!)

I woke up to Tony hugging me.. as he slept. I started to trace his abs with my index finger sighing deeply but softly. I kissed his chest as I began to get up off this couch we slept on. He pulled me back down and mumbled.

"No.. Stay.." He started to grip my waist to hold me down.. But as I started to rub against him to get up, I felt something. I looked down to see his growing boner.. I looked back up at him to see his smirk.

I shook my head no looking around, Everyone was asleep but it was risky.. He put a blanket over us and pulled his boxers and sweats down to his knees as he laid on the couch. I pulled mine down to my knees as well. I started to grind on his dick looking at him.. He threw his head back moaning softly.

As I grinded on his dick I moved my hand to his length and started to pump him while rubbing against it. He closed his eyes.. "Fucking tease.. Mmmph.." He moaned softly close to my ear. I could feel him move his hand to my length. I looked at him and smirked as I started to grind and pump faster. He started to palm me as I did.

I moaned in his ear and kissed his neck. "F..fuck.. I-i'm close.. baby.. Faster." I kissed his neck one last time starting to move my hips faster on his dick. He moaned loudly but before anyone could hear I covered his mouth and started to move my hips even faster.. And with one thrust he came on my chest and on his too.

I came as well moments later. He looked at me out of breath.. I pulled mine and his boxers up. I used my fingers to swipe against his chest putting my cum soaked fingers in my mouth sucking slowly and licking it all off.. "Mm.. Baby you're sweet.." I moaned softly in his ear.. He smirked and started to lick my cum off my chest.. "I could say the same.." He added as he let me go make breakfast.

Tony's Pov:

As I saw him sway into the kitchen I smiled to myself thinking about what just happened. Everyone woke up 30 minutes later.. "Hey guys.." Ryland said pulling Chase into the kitchen.

Everyone chuckled and followed them. I walked in after them seeing Nick licking his fingers after eating as he put his dishes in the sink. Ondreaz looked at me. " Can't look away can you" He laughed again eating his food.

"I mean he's sexy how can I not.. " I said out loud to see everyone look at me to Nick winking. I looked into Nicks eyes biting my lip and he blushed profusely. "Heh.." I chuckled as I started to eat.

*!Time Skip To 2 Hours Later!*

No Pov:

Everyone was in the living room.. Ryland was doing Tiktoks with Chase. And Ondreaz was doing a Tiktok with Dixie. Today they were having a party.. Every tiktok influencer is coming. But little did they know.. Something is going to go wrong.. Or will it?

-Aubrey Lupin