Chapter 28

There was a light knock at the door, and Raven went to open it whilst Clarke put the last touches of her make- up. A light touch of foundation and lipstick, nothing major.

She looked around the room. It was once theirs, Lexa and hers they'd stay up all night watching movies with buckets of ice-cream and they'd have the craziest midnight adventures.

Clarke wanted that again, she wanted the life before and somehow she knew nothing would ever be the same again, a lot had changed for the both of them but the one thing that could never change was the love they had for each other. it was eternal, endless and it most certainly was a lifethey both chose, they chose each other, separating them just to have them back together again.

Clarke let her lips curl up into a reassuring smiles, everything would be alright. Nothing would ever be the same again but maybe, just maybe it will be so much better. All they needed was time.

When she entered the living room, Lexa stood to her feet,unable and not wanting to tear her yes away from Clarke, her heart beat a bit out of rhythm and time seemed to slow , as clique as it felt it was exactly what she was feeling, She was the happiest woman alive, she was given a second chance and oh how grateful she was for it.

This was their revival, their renewal and not many people in life got another chance, not at love. But they did miraculously fate brought them back together a bit older and wiser this time.

"Hi." Clarke grinned, as she stepped closer to Lexa, "You look beautiful." She said, Lexa wore a black suit with a white shurt tucked in and cross belts on her unbuttoned shirt.

"And that dress looks amazing on you." Lexa smirked as her eyes undressed Clarke.

"Lex?"

"Uh... Yeah." Lexa moved her eyes to meet up with Clarke's.

"My eyes up here." She said with a huge smirk on her face while Lexa's cheeks burned up. "You're adorable." Clarke shook her head while letting out a soft laugh, which made Lexa's inside flutter, like fireflies dancing in her belly, lighting her up, and she loved having that feeling bqck again.

"So are you ready for the best night of your whole life?"

Clarke's response was to connect their hands together and make a beeline to the front door where they were stopped by non other than Raven Reyes.

"Lexa... take care of my baby and her curfew is midnight not a minute later." Raven imitated Abby's voice, trying her best to keep a straight face. Clarke just face palmed herself as she let out a light chuckle.

"Not to worry, mama bear. She'll be home, maybe a bit later than midnight though, but home nonetheless." Lexa replied smoothly.

"I can't believe you two right now." Clarke shook her head side to side, a huge grin on her face. She let out a soft sigh, content with this moment so much so that she needed a minute to promise herself to never in a million years forget it, forget how lucky she was.

Raven finally moved out of the way and both women made their way out of the house. Lexa had decided to borrow Anya's car, as it was the best out of all of them. Anya had always had something for fancy cars, even as a kid when they'd pick cars from magazines, such a long time ago but to Lexa, it was one of the few memories she remembered, all her other memories just died along with her youth, but tonight, nothing could ever ruin tonight.

"Have fun kids." Raven yelled as she stood by the door.

"Go home Rae!" Clarke yelled back, Lexa turned back and gave Raven a wave. She had decided what Raven did with Luna was none of her business, she didn't agree with it but she couldn't be caught in the middle. Anya was her sister and God knows how much she loves her but she wasn't getting into it. Raven was an adult who made a choice and she had to live with it.