Chapter 11

"I should go, she just pulled up." Raven said to Octavia who was on the other line, she retreated her hand form the curtain and moved back to the bed.

"Call me after, it's going to be fine Rae." Octavia comforted her friend, she couldn't imagine what Raven was going through, her relationship with Luna had been solid from the get go, so much solid she knew it'd take death himself to separate them.

Raven hung up the call and put the phone back on its holster. Getting out of the car, Anya walked in her home, greeted by Pink licking her hand and barking.

" I don't have a treat, girl." She bent down, kissed the dog and sent her back to her sleeping place with a simple command, she chuckled as she thought about how hard it was to get Pink to her bed when she and Rae needed some alone time.

"Babe?" She threw her gym bag and trainers on the sofa, being a gym instructor was her favorite job, but still made her want to curl up and disappear after her sessions were over. She'd choose the job she currently has than the old one, the one no one talks about, the one that got her sister killed.

"Raven?" She walked into their bedroom, "What's wrong?" She asked, walking closer to her girlfriend, she wrapped her arms around Raven, but Raven pulled back.

"Remember when we first met and I told you that if you wanted to leave... If you got tired of me or didn't love me anymore you'd tell me and I'd let you go, no matter how painful I'd let you go."

"Raven, what is this?" Anya asked.

"Are you having an affair, if you are just tell me." Raven asked calmly on the exterior, but on the inside her stomach was churning and she wanted to  throw up, her knees felt like jelly, Anya was quiet for a considerable minute, giving Raven every right to think Anya was indeed a cheating.

"Why would you say that?" Anya finally asked, looking at Raven. She couldn't believe it, they'd been together for 6 years, gone threw hell and came back holding on to each other, she couldn't believe Raven thought she was having an affair.

"You come home late, the gym closes at 7 Anya, and I don't know where you go after... You answer your calls in the bathroom and I don't know what to think."

"I'm scared." Tears fell from Raven's eyes like autumn leaves, descending to the floor untamed. She didn't want to lose Anya, she'd do anything to not lose her, but if she was no longer loved, she wanted to know so she could leave. If it made Anya happy she'd leave.

"No, please don't cry little bird, I hate it when you cry." Anya tilted her head to the side, trying to keep her own tears at bay. "I was doing private sessions with this really old dude, who has muscle pain and my magic hands made him feel better, plus he paid really good money."

"Why didn't you tell me, the store is doing good, I could have gave you money if you needed it."

"I thought it'd be weird to buy a ring for you with your money."

"Excuse me?" Raven asked, she wiped at her eyes fast and stepped closer to Anya, "A ring?" She screamed out of joy, "Me and a ring?"

"I was going to ask you out and make it romantic, but you are impossible to hide a secret from." Anya laughed, "You're my bird, and I love you, I love you so much Raven and I want to be your wife, so please Marry me."

"Yes!" Raven screamed, throwing her amrs around Anya's neck, "Yes, a million yes's." She pulled back, and pressed her lips Anya's, "I love you too."

"Clarke knew, she knew before me." Raven pouted, but Anya chuckled at her bird, she pressed her lips to Raven's again, shutting her up and slowing her movements, she pulled back and met Raven's eyes.

"I love you so much," Anya whispered

She couldn't believe how lucky she had gotten, Raven even though she doubted herself was the best thing that had happened to her in a really long time, Raven had saved her the same way Clarke had saved Lexa, or try to anyway

"You're the best part of my day, you know that." Raven said.

Anya took out the ring from her gym bag and lifted Raven's hand up, she fit it in and slid it in her finger, "Huh, I'm pretty good... It fits."

"It fucking fits, I can't wait to walkdown the isle to you." Raven pressed a chaste kiss on her lips before running towards her bedroom, picking up the phone and putting it on her ear.

"Rae, you okay?" Anya asked, following her to the bedroom.

"I'm fucking getting Married Mom!!!!" Raven screamed on the phone, and Anya chuckled lightly, turning around to take the champagne out of the fridge and the glasses out.

"She proposed tonight, I'm so happy mom." Raven smiled as tears slid down her face, "In a really long time I'm feeling happy."

Abby stilled her movements as she heard Raven sniffle, "Oh, Raven. You are my little girl and I love you and Anya, even though she scares me sometimes." Raven chuckled at that, Anya scared everyone and she loved it. "I'm so proud of you. You are the best part of us all, and in a really long time I'm feeling happy too because my daughter is getting married and is happy, I love you Raven, I love you so much."

"I know," Raven said softly, "And thank you for being my mom, thank you for choosing me,"

"I'd always choose you, always. Now go be happy with your fiance while I call the whole family to share the big news."

Raven ended the call and went back to the living room, holding the envelope from Clarke, this was the moment she should open it, she just knew it.

"I poured us so-" Anya stepped closer to raven, "You've been crying." She said, pulling her close to her chest in a protective manner, Raven loved that, when she was with Anya she felt like nothing could ever touch her, she felt completely and utterly safe.

"I'm just so happy," Raven said, it felt weird being so emotional but she was glad because it showed that she wasn't as broken as she'd thought.

Anya handed her the glass of champagne and Raven took her cell. Opening up the camera, she pressed her lips to Anya's, catching her off guard which caused Anya to have a weird facial expression but Raven had already taken the shot.

"This one is going on my Instagram."

"I look awful."

"You could never, you look like a Goddess, my Goddess."

"That is sweet, but I still need you to delete the pic." Raven took on long sip of her champagne, pushed the glass in her fiancés hands before running towards their bedroom, already uploading the picture with the caption: Bitches better stay away because I'm getting hitched!!!!

"Rae, Raven you better not have." Anya said, running after her, she found Raven laying in bed, her arms supporting her head, clearly waiting for her. Anya slowed down and took in the sight, Lucky indeed she thought.

Raven turned around and laid on her back," You coming?" She asked, already unzipping her jeans. Anya took in the sight, she moved closer, removed Raven's hands from her pants and uzipped it herself.

"I vote, tomorrow be pajama day."

"And I second that vote." Anya said , climbing on top of Raven, she hovered over her, taking Raven's arms, she trapped them on top of her head and just took all of Raven, memorizing every little part of her, taking in what made Raven, Raven.

"Can you just kiss me already?" Raven tried to sit up, but Anya's grip was tight on her arms and she fell back down again.

"Patience little bird, I'm going to make you scream my name whole night long."

°°°
Which movie sequel do you wish you could erase from history?