Four

IMPORTANT A/N: We will be published a new work. It's called Perseus: Excidium Troiae and we really hope you'll check it out. It's being written by me (TripleHomicide) and ZelotArchon, another member of -TheImmortalWriters. Tell us what you think!

Usual A/N: Also, We're so sorry for being gone so long. For confused readers, The First Titan war was prolonged by Kronos so its duration was far longer than it happened in the myths, and during that time, the rest of the twelve Olympians minus Dionysus were spawned. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me and ask! As usual, leave a comment, review, vote, kudos, follow or favorite. Here is your update (and about three more, lol). Enjoy!

THALIA was getting frustrated. It was almost time for capture the flag and Chiron wasn't back yet. She knew he had gone to see the Olympians but she couldn't wait any longer. She was bursting with questions. And Luke's silence wasn't helping.

He had retreated from her after they had left the arena a few hours ago. Thalia knew he needed space. Although he hated his father, he would never put his friends and his home - Camp Half-Blood - in danger. She knew he was still processing it. He was still confused and slightly miffed that The Fates had written that he would free Perseus and start a second Titan war.

She sighed and glanced at her side. She had told Grover about Luke's dream - Artemis and the sky and the titans - because he also had a right to know. He was their closest friend, after all. She had left out her dream and Perseus though. No one needed to know that yet. Grover stood next to her, his gaze on the Hunters of Artemis at the archery range. They had only been there for about a day but they were already acting like they owned the place. Thalia glanced at the lieutenant, who stood motionless, her face etched in a permanent scowl. She didn't look too happy. Something must have happened. She looked as if she wanted to be anywhere but there.

The other hunters didn't notice and went on practising their archery and shooting the Apollo kids when they got too close.

Thalia shifted her weight onto her left foot, and spoke to Grover, tilting her head slightly. "What's up with Zoe today? She looks...agitated."

Grover bleated a bit before answering, "I don't know, I guess it must have something to do with her dream..."

Thalia's hand shot up, signalling to him to wait. "Hold up. Zoe had a dream too?"

The satyr nodded uneasily and Thalia knew that whatever the immortal huntress had dreamt about, it couldn't have been good. Then a sudden question popped up in her head and she narrowed her eyes. "How do you know Zoe had a dream?"

"Uh," Grover glanced down in embarrassment. "I sort of...stayed outside their cabin last night?"

Thalia snorted and shook her head. Typical goat. She pushed the thoughts away and asked, "What was her dream about?'

Grover spoke slowly, fiddling with his reed pipes. "She rushed out of the cabin and went to the Big House at about three am? I followed her and hid in a bush. She started pounding on the door and demanded to see Chiron. She seemed panicked. Almost...afraid."

Thalia shuddered. Anything which could scare a semi-immortal Huntress was something to be wary of. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and said, "And?"

"Argus wouldn't let her in. She was this close to gutting him," He made a sort of gesture with his hands but Thalia wasn't really paying attention.

"Did Chiron come out?" She enquired.

Grover nodded. "He wanted to know what all the ruckus was about. Zoe demanded to be allowed to leave camp and go to Artemis but he refused. He said Lady Artemis had ordered them to stay in Camp until she was back and Zoe said something along the lines of, "How can Artemis get back when Artemis is lost?"