Christmas 1990

December seemed to come pretty fast. I had become close friends with the Weasley twins, along with Jessie. Professor McGonagall called us the new Marauders. I tried to explain that I am an original Marauder so couldn't be a new one. She just shook her head at me. I was happy to see the Marauders Map was still a go. The twins found it in Flichs office during detention one day.

I was even more excited to see it complete. It even had Houses United on it. Because of this though, I had to do my own magic and take that room off for now. I couldn't have the twins seeing I was there a lot with Severus. Harry had also grown very close to us all. He looked forward to the days we had him as much as we did. Severus and I had already started him out on learning small charms and potions. He had to use one of our wands to do the charms and did very well to be using a wand that did not pick him. Mine worked best for him. Professor McGonagall really wanted to meet Harry, but so far we had not figured out a way to do this.

She refused to take away mine and Severus's weekend and two teachers couldn't leave for the day without arising suspicion. She also couldn't leave during the week, Tuesday and Thursdays,  to see him. I figured a way to get it so she could see him, but it would be tricky. It took me one week to get Professor Dumbledore to agree to let me set everything up. I didn't tell anyone my plans. The weekend before Christmas holiday started, I picked Harry up before the crack of dawn and paid the Dursleys extra saying I had more work to be done and he would need to stay over night. They were happy to have extra money and to he rid of Harry. I told Sirius and Remus to meet me in Houses United around 7am. Severus was still sleeping when I left Hogwarts. I put a blind fold over Harry and took him to Hogwarts. I lead him to Houses United under a disillusionment charm. Once inside the room I let the blind fold come off. Harry gasped.

The room was decorated in red and green. There was a large Christmas tree in the corner with loads of gifts under them. I had already gotten the gifts from Sirius and Remus and brought them here. Severus and my gifts were also under the tree. I smiled at the excitement in Harry's eyes.

"No one knows you are here. The Dursleys won't let us get you for Christmas. They said they need you there that day. Everyone was upset they wouldn't see you for Christmas. Seeing as this is our last weekend with you, I thought I would surpise them and you. Sit and eat breakfast. The others will be here soon."

Harry sat and started eating. He constantly looked around the room in amazement. I couldn't help but smile. I was shocked Severus had yet to come in, he was normally a pretty early riser. Sirius and Remus were the first to arrive. The excitement on their faces also pleased me to no end. Chris and Sherry showed up shortly after and introduced themselves to Harry. They also bought him gifts, though this was their first time meeting him. Professor McGonagall had the best reaction of all. She walked in and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my! He looks just like James, except he has Lilys eyes." She whispered and pulled Harry into a hug.

"Harry, this is Professor McGonagall,  head of Gryffindor. She teaches transfiguration." I said, unable to stop smiling, yet worried about Severus and Jessie who had yet to show up.

"Nice to meet you ma'am." Harry said, smiling at her. Five minutes later, the door opened again and in walked Jessie and Severus. I ran and gave him a hug and kiss, not noticing he left the door open. Leaving the door open was a big no no. As long as it was open, others could see it and come in, closed, only those who's magic the room knew were allowed in.

"Sorry it took so long to get here. We had some trouble with the terrible 2s." Severus said kissing me.

"Fred and George are not that bad. James and Sirius were worse." I said, then pointed to Harry.