Drunk

Dumbledore set it so we could all eat while watching the memories. I played the memory of Severus and I adopting Harry. Lily laughed at Patunias reaction to seeing me after so many years. I let some of our summer vacation show, but I knew that wasn't the focus we needed. I then showed Harrys birthday, including mine and Severus's trip to the past. Sirius had a dark look when he realized what day I visited Lily and James. Many of the girls awed at baby Harry, making him blush. James and Lily were excited to watch Harry open the trunk and they both hugged him. When it came time for the train ride and me seeing Peter, all the Marauders became angry. James, Sirius and Remus agreed that Peter deserved the torture I put him under and we all laughed at little bossy Hermione, making her blush.

"I still say Hermione is right, I'm evil."

"You really are, but not as bad as I first thought." Hermione said and I laughed.

"You're right, I'm much worse." I said shaking my head.

The memories played out and no one said anything more until Harry made the Quidditch team. James looked at Harry.

"I want to see your memory. Shadow wasn't at your class." James said and Harry nodded and pulled out his memory of his first flying lesson. James, Sirius, Remus, Severus and I had a look of pride on our face watching him.

"Harry James Potter!" Lily scolded her son, who had enough sense to look guilty.

I laughed, "Wait till you see the rest."

I then played the memories of him becoming friends with Hermione and his first Quidditch match and Hermione finding out my secrets. Hermione was blushing like mad and Lily was bent over laughing.

"You set Sevs robes on fire. Them where his favorite robes. Amy bought them for him, special made for Potion Masters."

"I see it as payback for calling me an insufferable know it all." Hermione said, though she was blushing and looked guilty.

James and Sirius were going over the match with Harry and Ron. I shook my head at the boys and looked at Severus.

"What I tell you, they never shut up about Quidditch."

"I remember you being upset, not to long ago, because we wouldn't let you play Quidditch." Severus said amused.

"Amy, can I talk to you alone for a moment?" Remus asked, watching us all.

"Sure." I said and we stepped out of the Great Hall.

"I love you." Remus said, pulling me in for a hug.

"I love you Remus." I said, holding him tightly.

"How long until the dead have to go back?" Remus asked.

"I'm not sure. Like I told Lily, this has never been done before."

"When we leave, I want you to do me a favor." Remus said.

"Anything."

"Be happy Amy. I honestly think you and Severus should be together by now."

"Remus, I'm married to you." I said, confused and Remus chuckled.

"Amy I'm dead. We both know I can't stay. I know Severus made a lot of mistakes with you, but he did something not many men could have done."

"What's that?"

"He stood by you throughout our relationship. We both know Severus misses you. He didn't stop being your friend when you told him about us, he was in our wedding. He didn't treat me any different, I'm not even sure I could have done that." Remus said.