Molly and Amy

"Amy, you will keep your mouth shut for now. These children already know more then they should about this war." Molly said sternly.

"We've had this discussion before Molly. I will not hide important information from Harry. He has a right to know." I said calmly.

"He's to young! He's 14 years old!" Molly screamed at me.

"Yes he is 14. Good job on counting the years since Voldemort first attacked him. I mean, there's no way Voldemort will come after a child right? Even though he attacked Harry we he was only 15 months old, and again not to long ago in that graveyard. But no, you're right, Voldemort cares to much about children to harm them. Let's not forget Cedric would be dead had I not been there." I ranted, trying and failing to control my temper.

"What!" Mr. Diggory yelled.

"Voldemort ordered Wormtail to kill him, I pulled him out of the way just in time." I said, not really paying attention to the Diggorys.

"You think you know what's best for Harry but you don't. It's best for him to stay in school and focus on being a kid." Molly said.

"I don't know what's best for Harry? I'm his mother! I know what's best for my son. I do everything I can for him and I help him through what I can't do for him. I let him be a child as much as possible, but being a child isn't going to win this war."

"You are a child! You're to young to be mixed up in all of this and dragging Harry and my children in it as well! I forbid you to tell Harry another word."

"So Harry, you know the prophecy, right?" I asked calmly, though inside my temper was boiling.

"Bits of it. I've over hear you talking about it a lot." Harry said.

"Amy I said no! Bed children! Now!" Molly yelled.

"Do you know what it means or would you like the whole prophecy?" I asked.

"It means I have to be the one to do it, it has to be that kills Voldemort." Harry said.

"I said BED!" Molly yelled. No one moved.

"That's right Harry, it has to be you. So far, Voldemort only knows the first part of the prophecy. I'd like to keep it that long for as long as possible. He's after it though and because of the connection you have with him, you may be at risk. If Voldemort finds out about this link, he can use it to plant false memories in your head. This is no good." I said.

"AMY LINKS YOU WILL STOP RIGHT THIS MINUTE!!!!! I SAID BED CHILDREN!" Molly screamed, however, still no one moved. I looked at Molly.

"If you do not wish for your children to live through this war, then leave. If you do, sit down and shut up." I said calmly.

"How dare you! Of course I want my children to live! I'm trying to protect them but you are throwing them into danger!" Molly yelled.

"No Molly, I'm training them to fight. I'm training them to keep them alive. I'm not actually a heartless deatheater you know. I do care what happens in this war." I said, feeling my anger starting to get the best of me.

"Could have fooled me. Why don't you tell Lily and James that. You let them die. Or how about Fabian and Gideon? You knew and did nothing to stop it! You trained all of them, lot of bloody good that did!" Molly yelled and I lost it.

"Didn't try to stop it? Didn't try? I tried damn hard to stop it! I did everything I could to protect them! I helped keep them safe as long as I could! I didn't know about Fabian and Gideon. I never once knew how they died and I loved them both so don't go there! I DIDN'T TRY TO STOP IT??? I FOUGHT HIM! I BEGGED HIM NOT TO GO IN THAT HOUSE! HE BROKE EVERY FUCKING BONE IN MY BODY BECAUSE I STOOD IN THE WAY OF HIM KILLING THE POTTERS! DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME I DIDN'T TRY, DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME I DON'T CARE! YOU'RE NOT THE ONE THAT LOST EVERYTHING! YOU'RE NOT THE ONE THAT STILL AT RISK OF LOSING EVERYTHING AGAIN! DON'T FUCKING TELL ME HOW TO RAISE MY SON!" I screamed.