Back To Hogwarts

The rest of summer went by without to much happening. Sirius, Remus, the twins, Jessie and I spent it having a prank war. Molly, Hermione and Percy seemed to be the only one with a problem with this. Frank sometimes joined in on the pranks and Alice just stuck to laughing at us. Chris joined some of the pranks as well, making Sherry laugh. Soon enough though, it was time for Severus to go back to Hogwarts and the rest of us to go to Diagon Alley. Jessie and I fixed ourselves to look like 3rd years and decided to join the Weasleys and Longbottoms in Diagon Alley. The trip to Diagon Alley was quite exciting, and a bit annoying. Molly was going on and on about some guy named Lockhart and I was trying hard not to smack her. She was a married woman after all. Hermione seemed to have a crush on this Lockhart as well. We all split up and planned to meet Molly back at the bookstore later that day. I planned to follow Harry around but Jessie stopped me.

"Let him be with his friends. We can go off with the twins." Jessie said.

"Yeah, the Mini Marauders." Fred said.

"Together again." George said.

"Alright." I said and we walked right to the joke shop. After getting everything we needed from there, we went and got more potion supplies and new robes, I even bought extra for Ginny, who would be starting Hogwarts this year. We then goofed off until time to meet the others at the book store.

The line was long and I was never good at waiting, so Jessie and I started dancing in line while we waited, making others around us mad. The twins soon joined in on this fun, making Molly angry with us all. Finally, we were in the store and close to being next. I didn't understand what was so great about this Lockhart fella and I read all his books and they seemed more like fiction then non fiction.

When Lockhart saw Harry, he went crazy with wanting a picture and went on about his fame and Harrys fame. Before the picture could snap, I fixed my glamors to look like I do after the first war and jumped in front of a very uncomfortable Harry. "No one takes his picture, without his permission." I growled.

"Look little lady, I would like for you to move, this is a picture for famous people." Lockhart said.

"Ill be famous when I kick your ass all the way out of London." I growled.

"Just stand aside Miss, it's just a picture, no need to cause a scene." Lockhart said, flashing a smile.

"Oh there is plenty of reason to cause a scene, get your hands off my son!" I growled, my anger growing.

"Your son you say? You must be mistaken, his mother is dead." Lockhart said.

I pulled my wand out at this, "You heartless son of a b.."

"Amy! Children!" Molly interrupted.

"His mother, is my sister you fool! I said get your hands off my son." I said and my anger was at a all time high. Lockhart looked terrified and took a few steps back, letting go of Harry. I pulled Harry behind me. "Now, you are going to hand over our books, and that's it. No pictures, none of your talk on his fame or yours. Understand?" Lockhart nodded, still looking scared. "Good."

I took my books, and Harrys and pulled Harry away with me. Lockhart had the guts to announce that Harry got his for free. I glared at him and he shut up and continued signing books for others. I walked to the back of the store, trying to calm down. Harry put his books in Ginnys hands, saying he'd rather buy his. That's when I noticed Draco and his father. I listened as Draco insulted Harry, which was a normal occurrence that had to happen. I then watched as Arthur and Lucius started fighting. This caused me to laugh.

"A Malfoy, fighting like a muggle. This is a memory to remember." I said, approaching them.

"Amy." Lucius growled.