Amys Betrayal

Voldemort was not happy all his werewolves were dead. He was set on finding who did the job so we could kill him. I informed him two more soldiers from America had joined the war and that I had fought along side them many times and knew they were good. I didn't tell him I had Chris getting more American soldiers ready to join the war as well. Starting back up at Hogwarts was a complete bore to me, however, with each passing day I began to distance myself from the others. I could tell Draco was getting close to accomplishing his goal, whatever that was. I could also feel in my gut that the time was coming. Voldemort would have Hogwarts soon. Remus could tell I was distancing myself from the others and knew something was coming by my actions. Though, he was not worried about who was going to die, nor who was going to turn their backs on me, he was more worried about our children.

"Remus, stop freaking out. Silky will have them safe in America, before it happens. I already have her prepared to take them." I told him, one day in late march.

"Are you sure you can get them out in time?"

"Im positive, trust me okay."

"I do trust you Amy, I can't help but worry. What about you, what are you going to do?"

"Im going to block our house from Order members, including Harry and his friends. You'll be the only one that can come, if you still want to live with me anyway, if not, I'll block you as well." I said.

"Of course I'll still want to live with you. However, let's say I don't, would you really keep me from our kids?" Remus asked.

"Of course not, if you chose not to live with me, you'll get the kids."

"Are you sure you can handle that?"

"Not at all. It will kill me, however, they'd be safer with you, their safety is all that matters."

"I don't think Severus understands the impact it's going to have on everyone."

"He does, however, he doesn't understand the impact it's going to have on Harry. You must remember, Severus has grown to think of him as his son."

"He is Severus's son."

"How would you feel if your son hated you?" I asked and Remus was left with nothing more to say.

Dumbledore soon called me to his office, alone. I didn't like that it was just me he called, it was never a good sign. I walked into the office to see a very grave Dumbledore sitting behind his desk. I sat opposite of him.

"Amy, my dear, I think it's getting close to time." Albus said.

"It is. We do not have much longer."

"Are you ready to kill me?" Albus asked.

"I am not sure I fully understand why you have to die. I can hide you."

"I know you can, but if I am hidden, everyone will know I'm safe, including Harry. We have to use his emotions agaisnt him. The betrayal and the loss will help him to decide what to do. I will be telling him he is a Horcuxe soon."

"We still don't have the locket, nor do we know where the one in Hogwarts is at." I said, annoyed.

"We will get them in due time my child. There is one more thing you should know, and that is when I plan to tell Harry."

"When?"

"The night you kill me. He will be with me when I die."

I felt my anger flare up. "You want him to watch me kill you! Do you know what that's going to do to him!"

"I do."

"I hate you Albus Dumbledore!" I yelled and stormed out, bumping in to Harry.

"Aunt Amy?" Harry asked.