Christmas

A month had went by before I knew it. Lily, Severus and I had all the ingredients we needed for the potion. Now we just had to make it. So far this had not been easy and we kept having to take ingredients out and add different ones. The Marauders and I had grown pretty close as well. Introducing them to Moony was a very funny night. Peter ran inside terrified and I had to hold Moony off from going after him. Sirius and James enjoyed it though. They played with Shy while Moony and I played together. Moony liked James and Sirius and invited them to come play with Shy any time they wanted .

Christmas was fast approaching and homework put our research on hold for the most part. I also noticed Severus made a few friends in his house. Lily didn't like them, and to be honest I didn't either but I was happy for Severus. Lily complained to me a lot because they were against muggle borns and deep into the Dark Arts. We both knew Severus had an obsession with the Dark Arts. What Lily didn't know was that I did as well and had been teaching Severus for a while now. Most of my nightly training ended with me teaching him Dark Arts. He was also studying to become an animagus and learning Occomecy from me.

Every Wednesday I would have tea and discuss random things with Professor McGonagall. She and I had become pretty close. I knew I could talk to her whenever I needed. Though she wasn't to pleased when the Marauders, including myself, started pranking the whole school. We would all make sure the prank was played on us as well so she could never really punish us. Severus would act all angry about whatever prank we pulled but I could see the amusement in his eyes.

I helped the Marauders make a map of the school they were calling the Marauders Map. I was pretty excited about this. This map would show the whole school and everyone in it. I even talked Severus in to mapping out the Slytherins common room for us. The Marauders wanted to throw a Christmas party the day before school let out for the holidays. I talked to Professor McGonagall and we were able to decorate the Great Hall and have the party there. Of course that meant teachers would be there as well. The day off the Christmas party, Professor McGonagall called me into her office.

"Miss Links, I would like to have a word with you about Severus."

"Of course Professor."

"Do you remember the conversation we had when you first realized your feelings for him?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I couldn't help but notice the two of you are together."

"I told him I'm from the future. I even taken him on a date to a year before when I came back in time. He knows what it means to be with me. I've also agreed to finish up school in this time with him, plus do school in my time."

"That's a lot of work for a boy."

I smiled, "He's worth it."

"What about in your time, you are still under age."

I sat there for a moment in complete silence. After a few seconds I reached into my bag and pulled out two potions. I handed her one. "Do as I do but say my name instead of yours. This is a potion I created. I want to show you something. Be warned, you'll be able to feel my feelings towards everything you see as well. They will feel as if they were happening right now." I pulled out my wand and held it over the potion saying Professor McGonagall full name. She did the same with her potion using my name.

I thought back to one of my days of living with Tim. She saw him enter my room early in the morning and punch me to wake me up. She watched him rip my clothes off and rape me. She watched him beat me after raping me. She watched me cook clean and train while he was gone and then watched as he raped me again when he got home ,after supper, before bed and in the middle of the night. She also watched him beat me repeatedly with a and without magic. I then let her see me fighting in my first war. I knew she could also feel how I was feeling. Next I let her watch me make potions and read. The next memory was of Chris and Sherry adopting me. Then I showed her Chris laid up in the hospital, with no memory of who or where he is.