Growing Up

Later that night, while James, Sirius, Remus and Peter were taking the potion to the kitchens to give to the house elfs, Severus and I were once again before the Dark Lord. He was walking around, eyeing all of us. This creeped me out. I'm not sure if it's because I'm a spy or because I don't like people looking at me. He finally stopped in front of me, I was expected to bow and say 'my lord'. Of course, I wouldn't do this unless I wanted to, and I wasn't in the mood for bowing to him tonight.

"You got something to say?" I asked, after a while of silence.

"Amy, you will learn to bow down every time I approach you." Voldemort said, using the Cruciatus curse.

"You will learn, that doesn't work with me. Must we go through this every meeting? Why don't you just get to the point?" I said, getting annoyed. I was not in the mood for his games.

"Tell me Amy, if Malfoy and my other faithful followers would have left that building, would the Potters still be alive?" Voldemort asked.

"No."

"Do you miss them Amy?" Voldemort asked.

"Miss who?" I asked, realizing it was hard to keep my sarcasm up.

"That's my girl. Tell me Amy, what would you have done if they would have left?" Voldemort asked.

"I would have watched the Potters burn. Fire is tricky though, I wasn't sure if I could control it enough to keep your little snake servants alive. I planned to trap Mrs. Potter in a ring of fire and tell her just how painfully I plan to make James's death, I then planned to use the same fire on Mr. Potter and watch them struggle to put it out, watch them scream and yell my betrayal." I said, placing a twisted smile on my face.

Voldemort seemed to like this answer, he placed his hand on my shoulder, "You have made me proud. Know it is time to reward you, you will stay after the meeting tonight so we may talk."

"Severus stays as well." I said.

"Is that so?" Voldemort asked, his eyes flashing with anger. I smiled at him.

"I told you old Voldy, Severus and I are here together, you have two for one, use it wisely." I stated.

"Very well." Voldemort said, after a moment.

I knew, if Voldemort did not fear me, he would not have allowed this. I also knew he only feared me because I knew his secret. Severus and I always held hands at all meetings, so that's what we were doing, standing there, holding hands, watching Snake face walk around and order and/or torture his subjects. Sooner then I liked, everyone was gone except a select few. I noticed Malfoy senior, Bellatrix and a guy I did not know.

"Amy, Greyback tells me something interesting about you." Voldemort said, tapping his fingers on the chair he was sitting in.

"Is that so? Because Greyback knows me so well." I stated.

"Now is not the time for your jokes Amy. Why did you not tell me you are a werewolf?" Voldemort asked.

"Honestly? If I was a werewolf, would your mark have worked on me? We all know you can't mark a wolf like that. They heal to fast, or how about that fun night we had when I got marked, don't you think them cuts would have a different effect had I been a werewolf?" I asked, for once thankful that I didn't get the quick healing of a wolf.

"Then why do I smell wolf on you?" A very ugly man, the one in the room I did not know, asked.

"Probably because one of my best friends is a werewolf. Her scent is permanently apart of mine because we've been together for so long. Kind of how if you're smelling me, I'm sure you smell Severus on me." I said.