Surpise!

After the wedding, I ended up joining Harrys little defense group. They were calling themselves Dumbledores Army, which I found funny seeing as that was something Fudge feared. Jessie, Sirius and I ended up helping Harry teach the students. I liked the way he started them all off on simple spells, making sure everyone in the class had mastered all the spells. Those that had trained with me were the most advanced in the room so far, so I had them learning more advanced spells while I helped those who hadn't trained with me catch up.

"Now I'm going to teach you a dark spell, be fair warned, this spell is dangerous and if I catch you using it outside of this upcoming war, I will kill you. Please don't take my death treats lightly. I can be quite the evil woman." I said, looking at the few who had never before had my training.

"Why would you teach us dark magic? Isn't that what we are fighting agaisnt." A snobby boy asked.

"Yes and no. All of Voldemorts little snake servents know this spell, it was after all, a deatheater that created it. I will be teaching you the spell itself, and how to reverse it. Jessie and Sirius will help me with this. You will be using the spell on all three of us, and Harry, Ron and Hermione will heal us. Be fair warned, if not healed in time, this spell can and will kill a person." I said. I waited until everyone nodded and Jessie and Sirius approached me.

"Amy, you ready?" Jessie asked.

"Of course I am. Let's play." I said with a smile and she used Severus's cutting curse on me, sending deep gashes all over my body. I was on the ground bleeding. I heard a few screams as Sirius healed me and I took a blood repliqish potion.

"That is awful! Why would someone use such a spell?" A girl I knew to be Cho Changs friend asked.

"You will be fighting people who want to kill you, this spell is perfect for them." Harry said as if this was ovious, which I thought it was.

"What if we do not want to kill." The girl asked.

"Then dont join the war. Susan, you've mastered this spell already, correct?" I asked looking at Susan Bones.

"Yes ma'am. I haven't mastered reversing it though." Susan informed me.

"Good, your classmates will use the spell on me Jessie and Sirius, you will focus on keeping me healed. Understand?" I asked and she paled a little but nodded.

That lesson actually turned out pretty well. It took Susan a little time to manage to heal me correctly, and it took the students even longer to get the spell right, but in the end, everyone knew how to perform the spell and Susan Bones knew how to heal someone from it.

Harry was still dreaming about the Department of Mysteries. No amount of Occlumency I had taught him seemed to be working. His connection with Voldemort worried me greatly, but I did not think we would be able to stop it, even with Occlumency. In November, the first Quidditch match of the season came up. It was a pretty good game, until the end. Harry, Fred and George had been banned from the game for attacking Draco, who had earned that attack. What pissed me off the most was Umbitch had Harrys Firebolt. The Firebolt Lily and James had helped get him. Angelina asked me to be a beater for the team, which I agreed to. It was taking a lot to keep Sirius from changing his form to that of a student and joining the team. Seeing as Umbitch thought she had Gryffindor down because she took three of our best players, I got myself and Ginny, who would be replacing Harry, a Firebolt. I also upgraded Ron to a Firebolt.

The end of term was approaching, and I was very happy for this. I was not sure how much more I could take of Umbitch. She was slowly taking over the school. Two days before Christmas break, I was awoken by Professor McGonagall.