Changing Times

"Chris I would like you to meet my teacher, Professor McGonagall,  my boyfriend,  Severus Snape, my best friends Lily Evans, Alice, and Frank Longbottom."

"Did you say boyfriend?" Chris asked.

"She also said Severus Snape." Sherry said, smiling like crazy.

"The potions master you look up to?"

"Boy, it's a good thing I've already told him that." I said smiling at Chris.

Lily and Alice had tears running down their faces in happiness. Frank looked pleased with himself and Severus was watching me the whole time. "How'd you do it?"

"If you're asking about Severus, long story, the long story, we spent the last eight months working on a potion to cure you. As well as Lily, Alice and Frank."

"Five teenagers created a potion to cure brain trama? Amazing." Chris said.

"Well, four, I mostly just kept them company and did whatever they asked. Potions isn't my best subject." Frank said.

"Oh Frank, you helped a lot." Alice said kissing him.

"Well, you have a day before you can leave, probably longer seeing as you brought so many people with you. What are we going to do?" Chris asked, looking excited.

"Well I can't stay here that long. School starts tomorrow and if I'm doing this school thing I have to be here. I also have a few days of school left in the past. We get our exam results on the last day of school. I need you to take us back."

"Can I go too? Please?  You promised!" Jessie asked, she'd been oddly silent this whole time.

"I was wondering when she would become herself again." Severus said shaking his head.

"I was worried about Chris. I trust Amy but I didn't see how she could fix this one." Jessie said looking guilty.

"Amy, why did this happen?" Sherry asked. I knew this question was coming.

"When I'm around a deminter, it brings up the memories of my time with Tim. Chris saw and felt everything from my past in a moment. It's enough to drive anyone crazy." I said, not meeting anyone's eyes.

"You're not crazy though." Sherry stated.

"If course I am. I'm a trained killer. I'm 13 years old and I've killed thousands of people already. My idea of a good time is going out to the bar with the guys or time travel. I've killed children and men and women, blown up buildings, destroyed so many lives. I enjoyed ever bit of it except the children part. I'm worse then the type of crazy Chris was. Much much worse."

Alice, Lily and Frank just looked at me shocked. This was something Severus already knew. I told him about my past whenever he asked. Chris and Jessie bowed their heads. They were with me most of the time these things happened. "Chris never said anything about having to kill children."

"Because he didn't. I can't stand doing it so I made sure I was the only one. Not everyone looks at things the way we do. It's kill or be killed in war. They use children as weapons. Strap bombs to them and send them crying to us. Once we go to help, bam! Everyone around the child dies, including the child. That's how we lost Eric all those years ago."

"Amy kills them to protect us. She knows we can't." Jessie stated, I could tell she didn't like this conversation any more then I did.

"Sherry, I run in to battle without a second thought. I'm normally laughing and joking when I do so. Chris and Jessie always fight to stay alive, I fight for fun. I'm a dangerous person. I know this, and you should know it."