Chapter 6: Red dot

You had been under Jimin and Hoseok, for what felt like hours, it had gotten to a point where you had started to feel a strange feeling in your stomach, and that's when you realized.

'Oh shit'

"Hey what's with the red dot on your pants?" Jimin asked, bringing his hand up to touch it, but of course Hoseok slapped it away. "Don't touch her ass, with your perverted fingers"

You had been so caught up in your own thoughts, that was until you felt a warm hand pinch your arm. "Hey moron, I think it's that time of the uh.." He let out an awkward cough, hoping you'd get the memo, which you did.

You jumped right off the floor and a blush crept onto your (S/C) cheeks.

"Thanks..Guy with blonde hair" you said walking away awkwardly.

"It's Seokjin..and I didn't do it for you, I did it so that the living room wouldn't smell like pig anymore."he then proceeded to cover his nose, and make pig noises. Hoseok noticed your sad face and smacked him on the back of his head.

"HEY, why would you do that to me, YOUR OWN FRIEND" he shouted, and started speaking extremely fast, to the point it sounded like he was rapping. this caused all of the boys to laugh, a smile had slowly spread across your face as well.

You had been so busy smiling you didn't notice him starring at you, a blush slowly made  it's was to his cheeks, and before he could insult you anymore, your body had disappeared from the room.

Author P.O.V

SeokJin had been spacing out for a while now, on the couch as he'd sometimes eye you, making your way down the stairs to do something, the boys had  noticed, the only one oblivious had been Jimin.

"Hey Jin, are you ok??" Jimin asked, bringing his hand up to his forehead, Jin had smacked his hand away and let out a fake cough.

"Yes Jimin I'm fine..Just really sick" He said resting his head onto the couch.

"Jimin he's fine, just has a small crush on a certain someone" Yoongi said smirking.

"Oh really wh-" Jimin had been cut off by the sound of your voice.

"GUYS MY MOM ASKED IF YOU WANTED TO STAY OVER FOR DINNER" you shouted from the kitchen. all of the boys eyed the kitchen, and then they eyed Jin.

another blush crept onto his face, causing him to get annoyed. "Hey!! would you look at something else!!" he hadn't even realized they all were evily smirking at him.

"What is it?" Jin asked, then covered his mouth when he realized what his friends had been doing. "Guys..no"

"Jin yes" they all replied in unison.

"Y/N WE'D LOVE TO STAY FOR DINNER"

A/N:

Hey guys it's been a while how are you?

Btw (S/C) is skin color but.. I'm sure you already know 💀
From now on.. or at least sometimes I'll be asking Questions of the day. So yEa

Qotd: what has been a current interest of yours? For me I'd say, I've been into shifting realities.