Chapter 12:love operation

"Jealous?" Your brother said to no one in particular. "Its possible" He continued, while reaching for a meatball off his plate. "Although she's not really the jealous type"

"Wait didn't your dad and her mom just recently marry?" Jungkook chimed in.

"Yea but before then we've practically been family for a while, you see my dad and step mom have been dating since she was new to the world, I remember meeting her mom for the first time and decided then that she was my mom" he smiled looking back on the memories

"Umm.. where is this story going??" Jimin whispered to Yoongi.

"Just let him talk, he eventually gets to the point" Yoongi stated.

"Anyway, her and Mia had been friends since Elementary, and we're inseparable, come to think of it, this is the first time Mia started dating"

"Who's Mia?" Taehying whispered to Jimin.

"I think the friend" Jimin replied while still listening.

"Yea so - OH MY GOD" everyone sat still waiting for him to continue.

"SHE IS JEALOUS" he frowned but continued. "But not because of her friend, it's because she's never had a boyfriend" He shoved a fork into another meatball aggressively.

"How dare those stinky boys avoid my sister" he said through gritted teeth.

"Wait she's never had a boyfriend?" Jin asked and then slapped a hand over his mouth.

"Mhm, it's all she ever talked about through middle school" he said sighing.

"No wonder" Yoongi said while getting up.

"And where might you be going" Hoesok looked up to where his empty spot was.

"I'm going to bed" Yoongi said while looking at the time

"since when the hell was it 12" Namjoon yawned

"I guess we should formulate a plan tomorrow" Jungkook smiled and looked at Jimin and Taehyung

"what plan..." Hoseok sighed already regretting asking.

"Love operation" the 3 said in unison

"Have you three lost your minds" Hoesok scuffed .

"A long time ago buddy" Jimin smirked

......

Late in the night

"She's never had a boyfriend? how interesting, no wonder she gets so flustered easily" Jin said while a small smile appeared on his face, he tossed the thought aside and went to bed