Epilogue

Y/N P.O.V

"Give her back!!! she's mine" Hobi shouted. 

"Her? are you referring to my wife?" Jin smirked while placing a hand on my back.

"You can't separate family Jin, that's just foul" Jimin sang while walking into our new home.

"I'm a part of the family now Jimin, so is it separating, seems to me Hobi doesn't want me to see my own wife, and he doesn't want me in the family."

"Gasp so you finally realize?" he said while trying to grab me. 

"Let her go goofy ass" Jin said while grabbing Hobi and running away. 

I walked into my room, already ready to go to sleep, but right as I was about to fall asleep I heard a creak at the door. 

"Not so fast, little lady. what do you think your doing?" He said with an eyebrow arched. 

"Going to sleep" I smiled sheepishly. 

"Not yet" he smirked, while walking closer. 

"Hey what about my brother and Jimin??" I said while he grabbed my by sides. 

"What about them?" he smiled even bigger, "don't worry about that my dear" 

Jimin P.O.V

"Hobi, she needs to live her own life, stop crying" I said smacking the back of the taller boys head. 

"That rat kicked us out, can you believe him Jimin??" he gasped again and whined. 

"well it is their place, so this isn't really shocking, besides you've been glued to her since she got married.. you need to give her some space"

"Jimin, stop talking before I smack you" I laughed at that. 

"Sure you will, you big crybaby"

End