Chapter 5: Three running babies

"Hoseok what do you wan-" you were cut off by a pair of two arms, forcing your face into his chest almost suffocating you.

"Why didn't you let me drive you home!!" the boy started to whine. "Next time you do that, and I'll tell mom" he said, and you could already imagine his stupid smirk as he spoke.

"Ok, you can let me go now" you started shaking to push the boy off, and unfortunately he didn't budge, so you decided to do something which you'll probably regret doing later.

you somehow managed to get ahold of his arm, and bit him. a loud howl emerged from his throat. he grabbed his arm and looked at you.

"What the Fuck!!!" there was a small bite mark, that could be seen from has arm. he gave you the 'I'm about to make your life a living hell look' and it was at this moment you knew you fucked up. 'well it was nice living... or was it, I mean it's not like I did much anyway, sleeping everyday filling my face with any, and every type of snack'

Your were snapped back into reality by the sound of his voice. "Prepare to die you damn couch potato!!" he was about to murder you however, he  stopped when there had been a loud noise.  You both looked at each other, confused as to what just happened.

Running out of the room at the same time you looked around to see a vase had been broken, but who was the culprit?. as if your question had just been heard, your brother had let out a loud sigh before screaming "KIM NAMJOON I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS" he started chasing after the tall man. He began chasing him all around the house for a while.

"Is he always so.." you started but where cut off.

"So full of sunshine" a boy next to you, said sarcastically causing you to laugh.

"YOONGI" hoseok cried out. "help me catch my prey!!" the boy beside you sighed before getting up, and winking in your direction.

"well I'd love to stay and chat with you, unfortunately if I don't help that man child out, he's going to kill me"  he said before scampering away. now there were 3 adult babies running around the house.

You started laughing hysterically, and fell onto the floor. 'And here I am thinking, the house would be peaceful and quiet tonight.' you hadn't even paid attention to the other four males, who had their eyes glued on you the whole time.

"can someone tell the witch to stop laughing, it's hurting me" one of the boys spoke.

'Wait that voice.. ' you stopped laughing, and looked up something you wish you hadn't done. your soul had left your body.

"You.." you said bitterly while pointing your fingers at him.

"You!!" another boy spoke, you turned your head in the direction of his voice. he had ran over and hugged you. 'Goddamn he smells kinda good, ok I sound like a creep...'

"PARK JIMIN, GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF MY DAUGHTER" your brother shouted with a wig placed on his head, running towards the both of you

"PARK JIMIN, GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF MY DAUGHTER" your brother shouted with a wig placed on his head, running towards the both of you. 'where the hell did he get the wig from..'

"Dear lord" the only words that left your mouth, as your brother jumped on the top of you

A/N:

I hope you guys are having a good day!! i might post another chapter soon.. maybe in a few hours dfjivbd ;jhbjhcbvjhbvFBFdfbv  sf ojbv

hAvE A GoOd dAy.