Jack of all trades shorts: The orange haired corpse

"You can't just leave me here please take me back!!!" Hoseok cried as he desperately tried to get back into the black vehicle.

"sorry pal" A tired yoongi whispered, while smirking.

"Well hopefully you'll live" Teahyung laughed while bringing up the car window.

"And if you die, well we can't do anything about that" Jungkook pitched in.

___________

*Flashback *

*In the car*

"Holy shit she's scary" Yoongi screamed as drove the car.

"You can't talk yoongi" Jimin said hitting the back of Yoongis head.

"HEY ARE YOU STUPID?? WHO HIT'S THE DRIVER" the pale boy shouted.

"Can the both of you relax, some of us are trying to work" Namjoon replied while aggressively typing on his computer.

"Where did he get the computer from.." Taehyung and Jungkook replied in unison.

"That doesn't matter, we have bigger things to worry about" Hoseok pouted while biting at his nails one by one.

"What is so important that you feel the need to eat at your fingernails" Jin responded while playing mobile games.

"Where am I going to stay?"

All six boys looked at each other and laughed. Hoseok then proceeded to giving them puppy dog eyes.

Yoongi drove back to your house, and the boys kicked him out of the car.

*End of flashback*

------------

"C'MON LET ME IN" the orange haired boy demanded.

"It's the whining for me" Namjoon said rolling his eyes.

"JIMIN-SHII" Jungkook yelled, causing the blond haired boy to turn around.

Both boys grabbed him on both sides of his arm, and dragged him towards the door

Jimin took one glance at Hoseok and smiled.

"Le gasp!! don't you dare!!" the older male frowned.

"I wasn't planning on it" Jimin said rolling his eyes, while cringing at the boys statement.

*Ding*

"BUT..but you said you wouldn't" he whisper shouted. before Jungkook could reply the door had opened revealing a tired girl, her sleepy face then turned into rage.

" HOSEOK I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS" you yelled.

"Guys hel-" Hoseok turned around to see the two boys running back to the car.

"No take me with you!!!" He tried running, but you grabbed him by his shirt collar bringing him right into the house.

A/N:

Hey guys it's been a while, I haven't been as active lately sorry about that.

now that break i'll be posting weekly again, or at least attempt to depending on the amount of school work they decided to load on my ass. (Junior year isn't fun, istg movies made it look cool, and for what?)

Anyway, see you soon <3

-Paige.