Chapter 2: what was that?

Mia🤡: I can't believe you left me.

Mia🤡: When you come back i'm gonna kick your ass.

Mia🤡: WHY ARE YOU NOT RESPONDING.

Mia🤡 is typing...

Y/N🥺: I can't talk right now!!!!

Mia🤡: You can't make time for your own friend anymore???

Y/N 🥺is typing...

Seen at 7:30

"what is it now?" you sighed, trying to grab your phone out of Hoseoks hand.

"were you even listening to a word I was saying?" the boy cried out.

"Ah sorry i don't listen to people who look like oranges."  you stuck your tongue out.

"How could you!! leave my precious hair alone!!!" he sighed, you took the opportunity to grab the cellular device and shove it into your pants.

you were about to open up the car door,  but soon there was a clicking sound.

"Open the door asshat" this boy was really testing your patience today.  if he had done anything else, there might just be a murder in the school parking lot. yes you could see it now.

"Boy found outside of college, several stab wounds to the victim's body. there was one witness who's here with us today now, uh miss Y/N"

"Y/N!!!" he had been calling your name for a good 2 minutes now. you snapped out of the daydream to see a very grumpy boy.

"Can i go now?" you smiled sweetly "pleeeeeeaaaaase" you smiled harder. He sighed and opened up the car door.

"ok fine!! but only since you asked so nicely" and with that you sprinted out of the car rushing over to the school doors. Hoseok got out of the car, lost in thought. "Crap I forget to tell her!" He clasped his hands together and started to run.

"Ah here we go, college

"Ah here we go, college.. freshman year." your hands started to shake, and your heartbeat increased as well. 'women!! there's nothing to be nervous about'

"come on there's nothing to be worried about" There was a deep voice from behind, making  you jump a little. you turned around and saw a tall boy. you moved your head up to see his face.

'Huh? wow he's kinda cute.. wait this isn't the time'

of course all you could respond with was an awkward smile, he smilled back before opening up the door and gesturing you to go through.

'huh, his smile kind of resembles that of a small bunny'.

" after you" he said flashing yet another smile

"oh no after you, I'm just taking it all in haha!!" 'why the hell am I nervous'

After that the two of you had sat there in silence until there was a loud scream.

'oh no' is all you thought. as both of your bodies turned towards the sound.

"Oh hey Hos-" the boy was cut off, as your step brother stomped over and picked him up, and flung him over his shoulders.

"Umm Hoseok we were talk-" he covered the boys mouth and ran away screaming.

"BYE Y/N HAVE A GREAT FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL"

looking down at the paper, you let out a sigh and started walking to the first class.

once you arrived, you opened up the door and to your surprise the class was empty.

"hmm.. did I go to the wrong class?" you looked back down to the paper. "no this is defiantly it, where is everyone?" you heard a groan come from the teachers office. 'ok, what the hell is going on.. ' you thought.

Just when you thought the worst was over, the door made a click sound.

'Oh no'

A/N:

oh yes.. no but imagine walking into a dark classroom just to hear something like that....

I-