Chapter 10: The pervert chef

You had finally came home and instead of peace, you were meet with loud lions 'oh that's right, they're staying over' you started laughing to yourself as you interred the kitchen. Jimin and Jungkook were already in the fridge grabbing different items. "Do I even want to know what's going on in this kitchen" you said confused.

"Oh hey cutie, well we're helping Jin he's gonna cook us up a nice meal" Jimin said smiling.

"who the hell is Jin" you thought long and hard.

"Seokjin aka the meanie" Jungkook said while handing you a bottle of water.

"For you M'lady a bowtle of wattah" he said while laughing. "Thank you Jungkook" you smiled. "has anyone seen my brother" you said walking out of the kitchen, bumping into Namjoon who was holding a broken plate.

"Before you ask, its my plate don't worry and your brother went to get some smacks from the convenience store" he said with a frown on his face. "Thank you and are you alright?" you looked down at the broken object "Was the plate really important" he looked up at you "My grandmother made it" "Oh i see, is she-"

"She's not dead if that's what you're thinking, however... I might end up dying first if she finds out I broke another plate of hers" he said, thinking of last Christmas. the man baby only then started to cry more.

'what in the world is happening' you walked away and walked towards your room. you were about to lay down when you noticed you were sweating up a storm. "Guess I should shower.. gotta make it fast considering those bozos are here" you quickly grabbed your cozy sleep pants and black tank top and walked towards the bathroom.

after about 20 min, you got out of the shower and put on your pjs. closing the door behind you, you couldn't help but smell something mouthwatering downstairs.

you quickly ran down to see Jin in the kitchen stirring some pasta noodles together, and freshly made meatballs on a tray.  No one else had been in the kitchen, they had been too busy watching a show. Jin had noticed you watching and eyed you before making a snarky comment.

"Of course you came to the kitchen, just had to come and ruin the vibes" but the comment went completely over your head  "I mean yea, it smells nice in here" you said smelling the food and smiling. He looked at your face and a small tint of blush ran across his face, he looked down a little trying to avoid whatever he had been feeling in that second and blurted out loud "Are you braless"

 He looked at your face and a small tint of blush ran across his face, he looked down a little trying to avoid whatever he had been feeling in that second and blurted out loud "Are you braless"

Now you were the one blushing. "YOU PERVERTED SHEF" you said running to your room and closing the door. 'why was he looking right there, damn pervert'

"SEOKJIN YOU KEEP YOUR FILTHY EYES OFF OF MY SISTER" he screamed as he entered the house.

"That boy has a 6th sense, I swear" you said laying down on your bed.