Chapter 20: Or I could burry myself In snow

Y/N P.O.V

The entire plane ride, I sat there trying to figure out if what I had hard was all just a dream or was this actually happening.. Did I just hear him confess to my brother, Or am I dreaming right now, should I open my eyes, But what if he's starring at me. I'd die of embarrassment right  on the spot. 

I guess my plan had worked because no one bothered me, the entire plan ride, but my mind kept going back to their conversation.. My brother knew all along. 

The plane ride was silent for the most part, except for the crying baby. when we finally landed, I was the first to get out of my seat practically trying to avoid him. 

I went and grabbed my suit case along with everyone else, and hid behind my brother, who had sent me questioning looks from time to time. 

when we arrived outside, I took an uber with my  brother, and was basically sticking to him like glue. 

"Ok, what's going on" He asked  while turning away from the window. 

"What do you mean, I just wanted to hang with my brother, is that so bad" I smiled awkwardly and coughed a bit. 

"Did you overhear the conversation on the plane ride?" he smiled.

"maybe, maybeeeee ok yes yes I did, but how'd you guess that" I looked at him trying to read his mind.

"It was quite obvious, for starters you weren't wrapping your arms around anything, nor were you drooling" He laughed as I smacked his head.

"So, he likes me huh?" I said after around 10 min later as the car stopped. 

"yep" Hobi said while grabbing my bag.

"what am I going to do" I said while begging for help, from my brother.

"Talk to him, you can't avoid it forever" he said while walking into the cabin.

"Or I could just burry myself in the snow" I said while walking into the cabin as well.