"Hello everyone. I am Kim Taehyung and will be your co-worker. Please take care of me." Brunette said with his small yet adorable smile.

Girls cooed at him while a few boys whistled, the rest just nodded their heads.

"Aww, he's so adorable." One of the girls said. She was beautiful and looked so adorable in her pastel pink crop top with a skirt.

Taehyung felt his eyes glued to the girl who was looking and smiling at him so cutely.

A few of them gathered around him and she also came forth and stretched her hand.

"Hello, Taehyung. My name is Seoyun, Han Seoyun." She introduced herself with a shy smile and Taehyung felt his heart thumping loudly and cheeks heating up when he finally touched her hand.

"Aww look at him, he is blushing." Another girl spoke or more like squealed.

"Well, my name is Semie." She said other girls also introduced themselves as Mr. Park used this time to ask about some work-related things from the director of the financial department.

"Ok girls, give him some space." Mr. Park announced when he saw Taehyung practically cowering because they were towering over him.

Girls whined but followed the order as Mr. Park came to Taehyung while another director was just glaring at the newbie.

"I hope that you'll work here with all your might. Good luck with your work. There, Mr. Lee will help you in understanding the work." He gestured to one of the boys from another stall who was busy with his computer.

"Hello Kim, my name is Lee Minho. Let's get to the work already." The boy said kind of annoyed Taehyung's smile quickly faltered but he silently followed the other who told him about the work. He had to check out the files thoroughly and had to put some designs in the provided files.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Lee, I can continue from now on." He happily thanked others who just nodded their head and left for his cabin.

Taehyung pouted slightly at that but shrugged it off. He did his work as a quick learner after understing his work so easily.

It was already lunchtime when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning back to see the person, he felt his heart thump loudly again. There stands Seoyun, smiling at him sweetly while twirling her loose strand of hair.

"Aren't you going for lunch? Let's go, I'll show you the cafeteria." She usherd and who was Taehyung to deny that? He turned off his computer, grabbed his outdated phone and silently followed her, his fingers fidgeting with his shirt buttons.

She was continuously talking about the different things about the company and Taehyung found that utterly adorable.

"So, what do you want for lunch?" She beamed once they were finally in the cafeteria of the building.

"Anything is fine." He replied quickly not being picky about the food, that's what his past taught him.

Seoyun cocked her brow but left to order the food for two. After that, she sat at a table and dragged Taehyung with her.