Unlikely Partners

Chapter 18

Kai composed himself before he nonchalantly walked straight to his chair and place his backpack on top of his table. Sulli is fine, there is no drama. That is good enough for him.

But Baekhyun won't let it go. "We're looking for you guys!" he yelled then snapped his head towards Luhan. "Have you seen her?"

"Seen who?"

"Krystal! Dude, she's here." Baekhyun uttered breathlessly.

"So?"

"What do you mean so?!" The dark-haired guy said, astonished. "She can't see you with Sulli, man. Do you not remember what happened to every girl who tried to talk to you?"

Luhan brushed his pink locks off his eyes before he smiled at who he thought was being an irrational guy. "You're exaggerating, Baekhyun. Krystal is harmless, she's just childish."

Although Krystal was known to kick out girls that tried to get close to him; it was only rumors for Luhan and never really believed it. He thought that the girl is sweet and even if she is a bit spoiled and frank, he only found her being silly and cute. Plus, he was closed to her brother, Kris, and like hanging out with him.

"Oh, is she the girl that you're talking about last time when we're playing?" Sulli interrupted.

"Yeah. Sulli, beware of her. Stay away from Luhan from now on."

The pink-haired boy violently jumped off his chair. "WHAT? That's not fair! You're definitely exaggerating, Baekhyun." He then turned to Sulli who was startled by his sudden outburst. "Sulli, don't listen to him."

"Dude, Krsytal managed to kicked out 12 girls who got a little too close to you. I don't think that's exaggerating."

"They transferred school, they weren't kicked out," he defended.

"What are the odds of all 12 girls transferring school weeks after seen talking to you?"

"How would I know that?!" he countered. "They must have some situations that required them to go to another school?"

Baekhyun snorted and crossed his arms. "Like what?"

"Err, like being forced by your father to attend your fiancé's school?" Sulli butted in, and the two guys instantly stopped arguing, afraid that they might have offended the girl. But Sulli just smiled cheerfully at them. "Don't worry Baekhyun. I told you, she can't kick me out."

As they were just talking about Krystal's accomplishments of kicking out Luhan's admirers. The girl came strutting inside the room with another infamous group following behind her.

It was the first time that they were seeing Sehun's group after the incident in the dungeon, and one could instantly feel the change in the atmosphere inside the room. It was one of the rare moments where the two rival groups came to attend the class at the same time.

The boy with the white hair and his friends walked towards their seat at the back of the room, not caring about the people around them. While Krystal places her bag on top of the already occupied table beside Sulli, the girl sitting there was startled but she got the idea and quickly vacated the area.

"Will you tell me again that I'm exaggerating?" Baekhyun whispered to Luhan who rolled his eyes on him.

"Annyeong Oppa!" The blonde beamed at Luhan. "I was calling you earlier but you didn't hear me." She pouted.

"Chincha? Mian. I must be spacing out again." He replied, but Krystal doesn't think so. "How's Kris hyung?"

"Busy in the University, and he also started helping in the company."