Weird Feelings

Chapter 29

"Then why are you being nice to me? Or perhaps... do you like me?"

Sehun almost spit his bubble tea on her when he heard her question. "Just a week of being Krystal's friend and you already caught her disease, aren't you?" He raised an eyebrow on her.

"Oh is that a disease? I thought it runs in the blood?" She retorted and smiled at the boy innocently. The boy rolled his eyes.

"Just be grateful until it last." He then pushed the cake towards her. "Here just eat your cake."

It's her turn to roll her eyes now.

After a while, Sehun spoke again to chase away the awkwardness that threatened to hover in their table. "What made you agree to act as Kkamjong's girlfriend?"

"Kkamjong?" Sulli repeated, amused. Her lips twitching trying to stop herself from laughing. "Ppffftttt. Kkamjong!" But it was a failed attempt, and she started laughing hysterically in her chair.

"Glad you found it amusing." Sehun said nonchalantly, cocking an eyebrow. "But you do know this is your fiancé that we are talking about, right?"

"Yes." Sulli answered between her giggles. "You know, I'm not laughing because of the nickname. I'm laughing because it was quite cute of you to give him that kind of nickname."

A blush threatened to creep on Sehun's face the moment he heard the word 'cute'. "Bo-bwo?!" He uttered, incredulous. Seriously, you can call him almost anything but that word. Cute? For heaven's sake! He is the resident beast of the Cavalier's Academy! Even the neighborhood's wildest gangs cower in fear with the mere mention of his name.

The girl has finally stopped laughing after a while and she asked again. "When did you guys started hating on each other?"

"Since we laid our eyes on each other?" He replied flatly. "It was hate at first sight."

Sehun and Kai was actually introduced to each other when they were only five years old by their grandfathers who were actually good friends despite having the same business, and that was when the two boys rivalry begun. He can't really pinpoint the reason why he hated Kai. It just automatically happened. And his hate of him seems to grow as the years passed, that just by seeing him breathing irritates him. It led him to think before that they might be warriors of opposing clans in their previous lives.

"Ooooohh..." Sulli teased after hearing Sehun's reply. "Someone's reminiscing the past..."

The boy shut his eyes and heaved a deep sigh, trying to muster a little more patience. I should have let her get drenched in the rain.

In desperate want to change the topic before his eyes could get stuck in the back of his head by numerous rolling, Sehun asked again his question that Sulli didn't answer earlier. "So what's your end of the deal?"

"Huh?" She asked after sipping her latte.

"What made you agree to act as his girlfriend?"

"Oh.." There was a short pause before she spoke again. "It's nothing, really. He just said that he'll free me from this engagement and make sure that I get to choose the guy I want to marry."

The boy snickered. "I'd like to see him try."

"Well, I don't really expect him to do that, you know." Sulli smiled thoughtfully. "I just don't want to get in their way and ruin their relationship."

The boy arched an eyebrow as response.

"I know." She smiled but it didn't reach her eyes. "Whatever I do, I will still get to ruin their relationship. Maybe I'm just doing this to lessen my guilt."