V, Taehyung and Their Story

Chapter 34

Luhan turned to face the surprised Sulli behind him. "Kwenchana?" He asked in which the girl bobbed her head lightly, reassuring him.

"Go." Sulli uttered after a while, urging the boy to follow his dongsaeng and talked to him."Are you sure? Will you be okay?"

Sulli nodded again, "Of course."

"Okay. Okay. Be right back." The boy uttered before he dashed towards the door to follow Taehyung and almost bumped on Krsytal on his way out.

"Is he going to follow that jerk, V?" The blonde girl ask the moment she locked gaze with her best friend.

"Oh? You know V too?"

"Of course. That boy made my life a living hell before."

"Bwo?"

Krystal dramatically shook her head as she walked towards Sulli's side. "You don't know what I've gone through because of that kid. He's pure evil." She told her. "My bullying skills actually came from him." She then added which made the other girl convinced just how mean that boy is.

Sulli bobbed her head as she listened carefully to what her best friend was telling her.

"Oh my god. You won't believe what that boy did to me! He practically threw me in the mudflat last time we went to that stupid Boryeong Mud Festival. Ugh!" Krystal shivered as she reminisced the horror that she experienced in the hands of V. "Why did I ever agree to come to that festival?! Oh yeah, because of Luhan oppa... and because of him, I got bullied so much as well. After he threw me into the mud he then hid my clothes when I was showering and I was forced to make a scene, shouting in the changing room for someone to notice me and bring me clothes."

"Wow." was all that came out from Sulli's lips. Indeed, Krystal got her tricks from this V. Guess, she learns from the best... or worst.

Krystal nodded her head proudly after she finishes her great bullying story before she turned even more serious as she look at her friend. "So, don't ever ever. EVER! talk to that guy because he can destroy you in a minute with only his words. When you noticed that he's coming towards you, you better run for your life. He's that deadly."

But then her expression turned sour over her best friend's overly dramatic speech about avoiding Taehyung. "Stop. Okay? Just stop. You're being OA again."

The blonde pouted at her. "But Sulli-yah... You really have to avoid him at all cost. Okay. Maybe I'm being exaggerated but I just don't want you to get hurt anymore... I already hurt you enough."

Any one could see the guilt in the blonde's face as she bowed her head down and that made Sulli feel sad for her. After all this time she never thought that Krystal can't still forget the pain that she cause her when she already forgotten all about it. The joy to have her as her best friend was more than enough to wash away those pain because she is one of the best person that she has and she cherished every single moment that they have together. She gently brushed her best friend's stray hair away from her face and cooed "Krsytal..."

"That's why this time I wanted to protect you." She said it with all sincerity in her voice and in her expression that made Sulli feel warm inside. She then smiled to her best friend as she uttered, "Gumapta."

≽≽≽ ≼≼≼

Luhan found Sulli and Krystal still cleaning in the props room when he came back.

"Oh? You're here." It was Krystal who noticed him first. "What happened?" She asked while Sulli came around from where she was organizing things to see Luhan.