19 - Start of something new

Author's note: °This  story contains  some hateful words. And was only a product of the author's imagination. For entertainment/fangirling purposes only. No harm intended. 
••●●●○●●●••

WANG YIBO'S POV 

“Bobo…” 

I froze on my seat after hearing that word coming out from his mouth. I feel like my heart is going to explode. I can't move a muscle. 

Gosh. This is how he affects me. Just like that and my whole system is in chaos.  I feel so high. But then I snapped back to my senses when I heard him sobs. His shoulders are even shaking.

“Bun..  tell me what’s wrong? Why are you crying, hmm?” I asked him in a soft way.

“Bro what did you do to your bunny?" Xuan-gē asked in a teasing tone. I glared at him and he just grinned at me. I turned my gazes back to Sean.

“I’m so so..rry'' he said in between hiccups. He's crying his heart out. “Bo… I’m really sorry.” *sobs*

“Sorry? For what? Hmm…  look at me. Why are you saying sorry?” I said softly. I lifted his chin to force him to look at me. He did. His eyes are red now from crying. I wiped his tears away with my thumb but his tears kept rolling down his face nonstop.

“Bo…  I’m sorry. I didn’t know.” 

*sobs*

*hiccup*

“Hush now.” I pulled him slowly for a hug. He didn’t protest. He just kept on crying on my chest. I didn’t mind that all eyes were on us. They keep staring at us. I didn’t care. All that matters to me is my crying bunny. 

I rubbed my hands on his back. Trying to ease whatever pain he is feeling right now.  I wanted to ask him but stopped myself. I just let him be. I'll just wait for him to say it himself. 

We kept in that position for a while. And he is crying in my arms while I’m keeping him in my embrace. He continuously mumbled 'sorry' as he cried. 

Aunty Nana walked towards us with a worried expression on her face. She sat on her heels as tried to talk to Zhan-Zhan.

“Honey.. What's wrong? Hmmm..  you never cried like that. Why are you crying all of a sudden?” she asked softly like she was talking to a baby while rubbing  her son’s back with her palm.

Zhan-Zhan didn’t answer his mom. He just turns to her side then looks down again. I thought he would break free from my embrace but he didn’t. He even cried more.  Aunty just heaved a sigh and called one of their maids to go get some water. When the maid came back, Aunty Nana got the water and handed it to me. I let Sean drink. He’s already out of breath due to too much crying.

“Why don’t you go to your room and have some rest honey...  you look exhausted.” Aunty suggested.

“I’m fine Mom.” He answered in between his sobs.

“No you’re not honey.” Aunty insisted but he didn’t listen. “Sean…  honey"

“No. I don’t want mommy.” He whines like  a little kid. “Bo…”. He snuggles himself closer to me. Aunty looks at me with teasing eyes just like everyone else. Suddenly I felt like I’m in a hot seat just by their gazes.