13 - Haoxuan's Identity

Author's note: °This  story contains  some hateful words. And was only a product of the author's imagination. For entertainment/fangirling purposes only. No harm intended. 
••●●●○●●●••

3RD PERSON’S POV 

When Wang Yibo came back Haoxuan was already in the room, lying on the hospital bed still unconscious. They said that he is out of danger now and his vitals are steady and normal. And he’ll wake up after a couple of days.

It’s been two weeks already but still no sign of Haoxuan waking up soon. Liu Lin is becoming very emotional again. She never left her son’s side, she’s not eating well also. Wang Yibo is very worried about his mom. Zhang Xiu Ying who also stayed with them and never left their side always persuades Liu Lin to at least have a little bit to fill her stomach. Wang Yibo felt relieved when he saw his mother eating even though it’s just a small amount of food.

One day while Liu Lin was talking to Haoxuan, she felt her son move his fingers. She looked at him carefully and her eyes widened, tears started rolling to her cheeks. She immediately pressed the button near Haoxuan’s  bed headrest. After one minute a doctor came in with two nurses following behind. That time Wang Yibo and Aunty Zhang were at the cafeteria getting their breakfast. The moment they came back to Haoxuan's room, he was already awake. Sitting on his hospital bed and listening to the doctor’s instructions. 

Wang Yibo felt very happy. “Xuan-gē!”, he cried and dashed to his brother’s side. He kneeled and hugged his brother’s waist. Wang Haoxuan hissed in pain but he managed to chuckle due to his brother’s reaction. He patted Yibo’s head gently. The doctor excused himself after explaining everything.

“Aiyyaa… why is this giant baby crying, hmm?” 

“Gē, don’t tease me,” Wang Yibo pouts.  “I was scared gē. I thought you’d also leave me.” He sobs.

“Hush now. This gēgē of yours will not leave you, ok? I promised to protect my dìdì, haven’t I?” Haoxuan smiles faintly. Sadness can be seen in his eyes.

“Mo-" Haoxuan can’t continue. He remembered everything that had happened. He remembers it clearly. He looked down, he wanted to cry. 

“Why stop?” Lou Lin steps closer to her son and caresses his cheeks lovingly. While Zhang Xiu Ying is standing behind her. She wanted to leave earlier when the doctor left but Liu Lin stopped her. 

“I don’t know how I should call you now," Haoxuan mumbles. Wang Yibo hugged his brother tightly but with caution as he didn't want to hurt his brother.

“But I am still your Mommy, aren’t I?” Liu Lin asks with eyes on the verge of crying. “whether you came from me or not. You are still my son. My eldest, my baby, my little angel.” She pulled Haoxuan for a hug.  “I love you nonetheless.”

“I love you too, Mommy.” Even with difficulty, Haoxuan hugged his Mommy back. Liu Lin pets his hair when she hears a faint sob coming from him. Just then, Haoxuan notices his Aunty Zhang, his tears seem to roll back in his eyes as he looks at her excitedly. 

Haoxuan’s eyes sparkled with happiness.

“Aunty Zhang! Ouch...” He exclaimed happily but then winced in pain. But he ignored the little pain. 

“Aunty Zhang, you’re here! Is Zhan-Zhan with you? Hmp! I want to kick his ass.”

“Baby, Xiao Zhan is not here. I called your Aunty Zhang because I needed her help. You needed her help.” Haoxuan’s shoulders drop instantly after hearing his mommy.