7 - First kiss

Author's note:
°This  story contains  some hateful words. And was only a product of the author's imagination. For entertainment/ fangirling purposes only. No harm intended.
••●●●○●●●••

3RD PERSON’S POV 

At Wang Mansion... 

Everyone enjoyed their dinner. Liu Lin prepared a lot – to be exact. They are happy having their dinner while telling some funny stories. But Haoxuan was having trouble following the conversations because he was busy tapping on his phone. He kept jumping in with off-topic comments and asking for things to be repeated. Then Zhan teased him that he needed to get a hearing aid.

Haoxuan kept looking at Xiao Zhan  as if he was crazy.

 “What would I do with a hand grenade?” he said. Everyone burst out laughing. And Cheng even choked on his food. Which just made the elders  laugh so hard. 

And so the bickering saga of the two best friends continues. Until they decided to have their desserts in the garden. After the helpers prepared everything they went straight to the garden.

“You know what… Mommy,”  Hoaxuan, who was acting like he is the star of the night, begins to tell another story. “Not so long ago. I was wandering around at the school. Then these wanderer feet of mine brought me to a wonderful place.” He said and chuckled. He was looking at Xiao Zhan who was busy sipping his orange juice. 

“Is there such a place at school? Are you sure you didn’t go out during classes?" Cheng commented out of curiosity.

“Well, it doesn't actually have. The campus is so boring but I saw two students there and looking at them makes it feels like love is in the air,"  Haoxuan sing-songed.  "They didn’t even notice I was there because they were too busy staring at each other. Too bad they didn’t kiss." Haoxuan clicked his tongue in disappointment. Though his smile never leaves his cheeks.

“You saw students dating?” Zhan asked with no idea who Haoxuan was referring to.

“Hmmm…dating? Maybe in the future they'll date each other.  Who knows.” Haoxuan answered casually with a shrug.

“Where exactly is that place anyway?” Cheng asked again out of curiosity 

“School’s garden" Haoxuan answered nonchalantly and grins triumphantly after seeing his best friend's reaction. 

*splash* 

“Eewww! You're  so gross, Zhan!” Cheng yells. 

Everyone turns towards Xiao Zhan's direction. His face turns red and he starts coughing.  He choked himself from drinking his orange juice. 

“I-I need to ch-charge my phone. " Wang Yibo excused himself, face as red as Zhan’s. Then he went inside the house--no he scurried over to leave.