6 - Getting closer

Author's note:

°This  story contains  some hateful words. And was only a product of the author's imagination. For entertainment/ fangirling purposes only. No harm intended.
••●●●○●●●••

3RD PERSON’S POV 

As time passed, Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo got closer with each other. They often joke around. Dissing each other sometimes and throwing light punches at each other. They are often spotted at the campus just the two of them.

One day when Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo walked past the school garden, Xiao Zhan noticed a big caterpillar

One day when Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo walked past the school garden, Xiao Zhan noticed a big caterpillar. He halted then walked towards the caterpillar and picked it up. 

Meanwhile Wang Yibo, who noticed that he was walking alone, stopped and looked back. As soon as he turned around, Xiao Zhan hid his hands on his back.

“Eyy, Yibo, give me your hand." He then walks towards Yibo.

Yibo, who doesn’t have an idea, did what he was told. He extended his arms with his palm facing upwards.  But before Xiao Zhan could even place the caterpillar Wang Yibo retreated his hands quickly. And begins to step backwards.  When Xiao Zhan took a step forward he steps backwards.  When Xiao Zhan took big steps he began running.

“Hey! Wang Yibo! Why are you running away!” Xiao Zhan with the caterpillar in his hand, ran after Wang Yibo. While Yibo runs for his dear life. “Stop running please. Why are you running? It's not like this caterpillar would bite you or eat you. Don’t tell me you're scared?”

Hearing Xiao Zhan said. Wang Yibo stops running abruptly. “No, I’m not." He strongly denies.

“Then why are you running?” Xiao Zhan while squinting his eyes,looking at Wang Yibo doubtfully. 

“I’m not really scared. I just find it creepy and gross.”

“Creepy? How come it looks creepy, when it looks really cute. Here look, come on. You don’t have to touch it. Just take a look at it. See? It wasn’t that bad"

Wang Yibo looks at the caterpillar expressionless while Xiao Zhan enjoys it. He even giggles as he feels ticklish whenever the caterpillar crawls. 

Few seconds later Wang Yibo felt relaxed, he also stared at the caterpillar. He even forgot that he was actually running away from it moments ago. They didn’t even realize that they were too close to each other. Until Xiao Zhan turns to take a glance at Wang Yibo. But the moment he laid his eyes on him Xiao Zhan couldn't take his eyes off of him anymore.