8 - Heart break

Author's note:
°This  story contains  some hateful words. And was only a product of the author's imagination. For entertainment/ fangirling purposes only. No harm intended.
••●●●○●●●••

3RD PERSON’S POV 

Xiao Zhan still could not believe what was happening. even though it has been a few weeks since he confessed to Yibo and he found out that the latter also feels the same way for him. 

Everyday Wang  Yibo would come and hang out at Xiao Zhan's house after school. And every morning, Wang Yibo would fetch him with his motorcycle and they would come to school together.  Leaving Haoxuan and Cheng behind. The two never minded it though. 

Every weekend Wang Yibo would drag his twin brother along with him to hang out at Xiao Zhan's house. Which Haoxuan really likes as he enjoys spending his time with his Aunty Zhang. And Aunty Zhang always cooks his favorites too.

Haoxuan noticed the change in his brother. He often caught him smiling like an idiot even when he is alone or sometimes grinning as if his face will tear apart. It didn’t go unnoticed that his brother often talks about Xiao Zhan. Zhan this and Zhan that. He never misses any time of the day. 

Haoxuan is very happy about that of course. Why wouldn’t he? Those times that he actually purposely flirts around at school so that the two of them can have their own time already paying off.

 Haha!

Haoxuan knows his brother liked Zhan even when Yibo doesn’t even know that yet. And he’s been rooting for them ever since. But at the same time he can’t help  but become protective over his best friend.  

One morning, Haoxuan saw his brother packing some snacks to bring to Zhan's house. He smiled, that’s what he also noticed at Yibo. Yibo always brings a lot of snacks every time they come over at Xiao Zhan’s house. If he could even bring the whole refrigerator and kitchen he bet his brother will definitely do so.

“Aiyoo! Someone is worried that his pretty baby will starve.” He commented. Yibo didn’t bother to look at his twin brother and continue packing. 

“If you’re just gonna tease me instead of helping me, then, get lost.” Yibo hissed at his brother.

“Bro, seriously Zhan-Zhan won’t be able to finish all these snacks. You almost pack all our groceries! You almost emptied our kitchen shelves!” Haoxuan retorted. “And that's my favorite chips! You can’t bring that, nuh-uh. Bro I support you and Zhan but please don’t make me starve, okay?  Zhan is not the only person who needs to eat in this world.” He grumbled.

“You can ask Mom to buy it for you again next time when she goes to the grocery store. It’s also Zhan’s favorite" Wang Yibo replied. 

☹ “What a meanie. I’m older than you both, you know. But why do I feel like I’m the one being bullied by both of you? Haisst! You’re  really making a perfect couple.”

Hearing that Wang Yibo unconsciously smiles. And Hoaxuan saw it very clearly. He smiled too..

It’s nice to see them happy. I hope they stay like this till the end.  Haoxuan silently hoped.

But just like any other relationship. Their blooming relationship was tested. 

One month later everyone at the villa was awakened by a sudden noise. And the site shocked them. The warehouse at Wang's farm was on fire. Though many workers were trying to help out, it was no use. Most of their products were burnt. By the time that the firefighters came almost half of the warehouse was already ruined. Fortunately, there were no casualties.