Special chapter 4🔞

Author's note: °This  story contains  some hateful words. And was only a product of the author's imagination. For entertainment/fangirling purposes only. No harm intended. 
•●●●○●●●••

3RD PERSON’S POV 

“Hi, hon. I’m home" Yibo announces when he enters their room. Sean was sitting on the bed, reading a book while his back was leaning on the headrest. Yibo went to his husband and was about to give him a kiss when Sean yanked his face away.

“Eeeeewwwww… you smell gross. Stay away from me.” Sean complains while covering his nose with his free hand.  

Yibo sighs and goes to the bathroom instead and takes a shower. When he’s done he puts on a tshirt and comfortable shorts. 

Yibo sat down on the couch just beside the bed. He was about to browse on his phone when Sean sat on his lap and grabbed his attention. Sean snuggles himself to his husband and sniffs his natural scent. He didn’t like Yibo’s smell earlier because of the perfume he uses.

“Why does your mood change easily, hmm? Earlier you were pushing me away, now you're sticking to me like a gecko.” 

“Why are you blaming me? You should blame yourself! You’re the one who got me pregnant!” Sean fired then sobs.

Yeah, right. He is pregnant. So stupid, Yibo. Yibo scolded himself. 

Three months ago..

When Sean fainted, Haikuan told Yibo to bring him upstairs to his room. 

Everyone followed, including Zanjin, who was carrying baby Hua Jin. Haikuan called the hospital and ordered a staff member to bring him some equipment that he needed. 

Not long after, staff came to Xiao's residence. Haikuan took the kit from the medical staff and he himself drew the blood from Sean for a blood test. He gave the sample to the staff and told him to go back when the results are out. After an hour the staff came back with the results. After giving the results to Haikuan he went back to the hospital. Haikuan then looked at the result and smiled. 

Just as I expected", he mumbled. Everyone was looking at him waiting for him to say something about the result.

Sean is 4 weeks pregnant.” He announces that it made everyone gasp in surprise and happiness. Except for Wang Yibo. 

Yibo was stunned in his seat, not being able to say anything. He was literally spacing out. Zanjin needed to slap him to get him back to his senses. 

P-pregnant? H-how? Zhan-Zhan is a man.” Yibo asked in so much confusion.

Actually, dear, Sean is a special male. But I thought he wouldn’t get pregnant because you two have been married for five years already. And the doctor before told us that he only has thirty percent in getting pregnant.” Nana explains.

It genetically passed down. My great grandfather had the same case as him.” Philip said. 

When Sean woke up and heard that he was pregnant, he had the same reaction as Yibo. He couldn’t believe in everything he heard. That was the time Zanjin spoke up. He told everyone the truth about baby Hua Jin. 

The truth is Zanjin and Haikuan didn’t get a surrogate mother when they went to Switzerland. Zanjin was already pregnant when they went there and Zanjin decided to give birth there also. They apologized for keeping it at first, but Zanjin explained he got scared back then. Maybe because of his pregnancy  Sean cried again. Thinking it must’ve been hard for Zanjin. Zanjin just laughed it off saying it wasn’t really, because Haikuan never left his side.