22 - Trip

Author's note: °This  story contains  some hateful words. And was only a product of the author's imagination. For entertainment/fangirling purposes only. No harm intended. 
••●●●○●●●••

3RD PERSON’S POV

"Bo, are you okay?" Sean, with a much calmer state, asks Yibo. He pulled the latter to sit on the couch inside his office. Wang Yibo just nods and smiles faintly. Sean then walks to Yibo's table and presses the intercom.

"Miss Xien, can I bother you for a quick moment please?" Sean said to Miss Xien, Wang Yibo's assistant secretary. Since he always brings Ji Li along with him he needs someone to stay at the office. 

"Yes, of course, Sir Sean." Miss Xien replied on the intercom. She even squealed upon hearing the guy's voice, and it's very audible. 

Sean Xiao smiles as he finds it really cute. Several times that Sean Xiao comes to see Wang Yibo in his office, the two have become really close friends. And she is also around the same age as him and Wang Yibo. 

Sean Xiao smiles because he finds it cute but not to Wang Yibo. His brows met. His lips are twitching. Eyes rolling.

Sean Xiao let out soft chuckles seeing Wang Yibo's reaction.

Aww.. how can a lion be this cute?

"Could you bring us some tea? And a coffee for Yibo." Sean Xiao said not minding that he was just using Yibo's first name. Why would he even bother, Miss Xien is very used to it. She even heard the two calling each other's pet names. 

"Coming right up, sir Sean", Miss Xien obliged happily. 

"Ji Li," Wang Zhou Cheng suddenly said.

"Starting today, I don't want Director Han to be in this company. Buy out all their stocks if you have to. Who does he think he is? Ha! Thinking he could take over the CEO post? I knew it..!" 

"Cheng... you don't have to do that. Director Han has been with the company from the start." - Yibo

"I know that, Yibo. But..."

"What would the other shareholders be thinking if we buy out Director Han's share? Though he's just a minor shareholder, he still has something to say to the company. And the others think highly of him." Wang Yibo reasoned with a worried expression.

"You don't have to think about that, Yibo. If they knew what exactly Director Han's agenda is, I'm sure as hell they'll never take his side. That scheming old hag, acting nicely but definitely stabs you on your back. I shouldn't have taken him lightly, I should've given you the headstart. I'm sorry cuz."

"But what about Uncle?"

"Dad? What about dad? Don't worry about him, haha. You think he doesn't know anything? And besides, Dad already gave full authority to this company to you."

The two cousins are in the middle of their conversation when someone knocks at the door. Sean stood up to check if it's Miss Xien as Ji Li was busy reading over some files and checking Yibo’s schedules. 

"Oh! You also brought some pastries. Perfect timing, I'm craving for something sweet. I need some sugar rush." Sean Xiao chirped. "Let me help you with that."