2 - Campus Couple?

Author's note: 
°°This  story contains  some hateful words. And was only a product of the author's imagination. For entertainment/ fangirling purposes only. No harm intended.

••●●●○●●●••

3RD PERSON'S POV 

FOURTEEN YEARS LATER 

“Xiao Zhan, my love!” A boy in his teens called out. The one he called  Xiao Zhan halted, facepalmed and looked down because of embarrassment.  

After a few seconds he looked up and faced the other young guy running towards him while grinning. He looked at him as if he wanted to murder him.

“Haoxuan! How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that? Others might misunderstand. I just want to end this school year peacefully.” Xiao Zhan retorts to the guy named Haoxuan then kicks his back leg just right under his bum. 

Haoxuan didn’t dodge, he accepted his best friend's kick while laughing at his reaction.

XIAO ZHAN'S POV

I was about to enter our school’s gate when I heard my best friend Haoxuan calling my name. I smiled lightly the moment I heard his voice but that smile vanished automatically after hearing the endearment he used. 

Ugh! How I wish I’d disappear right at this instant.  This is so embarrassing. I cursed at myself.

Other students that heard what Haoxuan said started whispering at each other, especially those who are transfer students and freshmens. While the others who have already known us just keep walking and not paying too much attention as they are already used to it. They would just look at each other and giggle, especially girls.

I am Xiao Zhan, 15 years old. I am a 3rd year high school student. Together with this annoying best friend of mine, Wang Haoxuan, who also happens to be my classmate. 

Ohhh…  but that was actually planned by Haoxuan. Supposedly he was in a different section, but was transferred to my section. And that’s how he got in the same section as mine. 

Though it was actually against our school rules, but who would dare to disagree, when the school itself is owned by his family. 

The Wang family.

“What’s with him?” Cheng, my brother asked while looking at Haoxuan 

“Ask him!” I hissed. He glared at me.

Tssss! I turn around and plan to leave them when Haoxuan grabs my shoulders. He then put his right arm around it. 

“Eherrm", he fakes a cough. “I’m sorry. Hahaha"

“Come on, tell me what’s happening.” Cheng irritably asked.

“It’s nothing dude, just the usual. You know, my usual morning routine." Haoxuan answered while grinning proudly. 

“What exactly did you do?” I looked at my brother. He seems curious about what Haoxuan really did.

“Nah... I just called him my love as I want to declare to the whole campus my love for your brother."  Haoxuan blurted out, making Cheng laugh too.

“Hahaha! No wonder, my lovely brother does not look so lovely but rather looks grumpy."  Cheng mumbled while suppressing his laughter.

“Who looks grumpy?"  I retorted. "A'Cheng, shouldn’t you look ugly too. We are twins, remember?” I said, giving him a smirk.Then the three of us started laughing but got interrupted by the school guard.