Special chapter 3🔞

Author's note: °This  story contains  some hateful words. And was only a product of the author's imagination. For entertainment/fangirling purposes only. No harm intended. 
••●●●○●●●••

3RD PERSON’S POV 

Wang Yibo rubbed his eyes and the free hand patted the other side of the bed, he's sleepiness gone in an instant when he felt the other side was empty. He got up feeling disoriented, he looked around the room then he remembered he was still in a hotel room where he is staying for a few days, he was on a business trip. 

"Haa! What a dream," he mumbles. He ruffled his own hair in frustration. 

"I miss my Zhan-Zhan." Yibo was now completely awake, he then checked the time. He gets down from the bed and does some stretching, then suddenly someone knocks on the door. 

"Come in",  the door then opens slowly and reveals Ji Li.

"Yibo, the meeting was moved to 8 o'clock this morning." Ji Li informs Wang Yibo upon entering his room. 

"Huh? Ok then, hmm that's good. The sooner we finish, the sooner we can go back to China." Wang Yibo said with excitement in his voice. Ji Li just shakes his head. It seems like his boss can't survive another day anymore if he won't see his hubby-wifey.

The meeting went well and the two sides signed the contract right after the meeting finished.

"Ji Li, here treat yourselves, I'll head back first." Wang Yibo gave a card to Ji Li and left his team. He took a taxi back to the hotel, packed his things and checked for the earliest flight to China. He saw there's an available flight at 3pm. Without wasting any second, Wang Yibo booked his flight. Yibo double checked his things, and when done he left the room with his luggage. Yibo sent Ji Li a message that he had already checked out. Yibo took a taxi to the airport.

After almost four hours, the plane Wang Yibo boarded safely landed at Beijing airport. Yibo checked the time on his wristwatch and smiled.

Sean and Mianmian were sitting in the living room area while waiting for their dinner. Mianmian was happily showing her Dada the things she did at school. Seeing his daughter had several good marks and stars, Sean felt very proud. Mianmian can identify the colors now very well. 

Sean was pointing at the photo shown in her book and she will say what color it was. They were just like that when suddenly their main door swung wide open. Their eyes widened upon seeing Wang Yibo at the door. 

“Daddy..!!!” Mianmian gasped excitedly and ran towards him. 

Yibo scooted down and carried his precious angel. Mianmian wrapped her legs around her Daddy’s waist. Her hands cupping Yibo’s face and showered her father with kisses. While Sean blinked his eyes  several times.

“Angel, I have something for you inside my luggage. Do you want to go see it?” Mianmian nods happily. She then climbed down from her Daddy and ran towards the helper who took her Dad’s luggage. 

“Won’t you hug me? I thought you missed me.” Yibo pouts but still spreads his arms wide open.

“Hon, you’re really back…” Sean ran and jumped on his husband. Yibo catches him while laughing.