22|BODY HEAT

Charles kicks on my desk. Waking me up. "Wake up. Please Don't sleep in my class." He says walking back to the board in the back of the class. I roll my eyes and start stretching. Yawning pretty loudly as well. He drops his chalk to turn back to me. "Really?" He asked. "Get off my ass I'm exhausted." I said grabbing my pen to take down some of the notes. "Who's fault is that?"

"Ah! I wasn't blaming anyone was I?" I asked looking back to the board to write. Everyone was just staring at me. "What?" I asked Asirus who was in front of me. He just shrugs his shoulders.

"Go on." I said motioning to him to continue. He just sighs and starts writing some shit I know I needed to write.

"Now look in the paper I gave you and answer those questions. Alex come outside." He says walking out the class. I get up and walk out. "The fuck is your problem?!" He asked making me cringe up at him. "I'm tired. I slept at 4."

"Well who's fault is that? You were probably getting fucked by someone." He says making me push him back. "I'm fucking having migraines at night you fuck. I planned on not showing up since we have one more week til break but I decided to show up. So stop assuming shit." I said turning around to walk in class. He grabs on my arm. Pulling me back. He sighs and hands me his keys to his car. "I have pulls for migraines in my glove department. Take two." He says walking back the class. I shrug to myself and grab my jacket from my locker and walked down the hall.

I walk out to the teachers parking lot and open his car.

I open his glove department and take out the bottle he told me about. I own it and take out a few. I put in the rest leaving two for me but one little one fell under the seat. I reach down to retrieve it but I was met by a cold metal in my hand. I grab onto it and pull out a 9mm. I wasn't fazed by it so I put it back and found the pill and put it back in the bottle. Putting it back an closing the door behind me. I trick shot the pills into my mouth and swallowed them dry.

I made my way back to class and handed his keys back to him as he waited for me at his door.

I took a seat and started working on my work.

The bell rang not too long after. I pack my stuff and walked out of class along with everyone else. Walking straight to my locker and putting my stuff away. "What was that back there?" Tyler asked leaning on the locker beside mine. "I'm tired. You wanna head out?" I asked him. He checks his watch. "Not sure. We have that meeting after school."

"We can come back." I suggest. He nods and puts his stuff in my locker. "Where do you wanna go?" He puts on his jacket as I already had mine on. "Eat out? I didn't eat lunch."

"Alright. Let's go." He grabs my hand and leads me out down the hall.

We get outside to my car and leads me into the passenger side grabbing my keys and opening the door for me. He goes around and hops in. Wasting no time to pull out ad drive away from the school and down the street.

"Where you wanna eat? McDonald's?" He asks already taking the way to McDonald's. "Yeah you know." I said.

      I look over at Tyler driving. He seemed tense. The way he was gripping on the stirring wheel and how fast he seem to be driving.

      "Is something wrong?" I asked him.

      "No. And if there is I'm not saying." He says making it obvious that there was. He was calm but something got to him I guess.

     "There is. Tell me."

      "I'm sorry for saying this but you are utterly fucking retarded. I hate how you let him treat you. I know if it was me who treated you like that you wouldn't let it be. Why is he different?" He asks looking over at me during the red light. "I don't let hi-"