19|THANKSGIVING ANNOUNCEMENT

I got ready as soon as I woke up. Only two hours I had. It wasn't much but it was something. Joshua was still passed out in bed. It was really hard not to wake him up when he had me in a tight hug but I was successful.

      Though it was still Thanksgiving day and Joshua was out of commission so I had to go do what he was gonna do. Also get flowers.

      "Where are you going?" Tommy asks as I stepped out of my room. "I need to go get flowers. Also my mother called me to go over." I said as I continued to walk down the hall. Walking down the stairs to the kitchen where the staff had already start preparing. They had me a muffin and a coffee as I made my way to the dining room where everyone was.

I felt a tension when I took my seat at the head of it. "How's Joshua?" Marilyn asks from next to me. "He's still dead asleep. Leave him be. He haven't slept. I'll be going out to do what he was gonna do. I'll probably be back before he wakes up. So don't ask him shit." I said not looking up from my phone. "Why?" Tyler asks.

"Because I said so!" I raised my voice. I hated being asked 'why?'. Bryan would ask 'why' and when I answered he'll criticize me for it. Saying it was a dumb reason.

      "Damn. Who pissed in your fucking cereal?" My cousin Emily says walking in view. "Where you come from?" I asked placing my phone in my pocket. Standing up. "Well I just wanted to check up on you." She says as I roll my eyes. "I'm fine. I just need my daily dose of caffeine." I said as Nick walks into view. "When the fuck you got another Porsche?" He asked. "Last year actually. I kept it secret so it can me like an escape car." I explained as they didn't find it crazy or shocked because of it. Except for the ones behind me. "Really? Escape what?!" Alma asks turning back to me. "Escape security like I did yesterday. It was successful." I said as I walked past Emily and Nick. Making them follow me.

      I sat at my chair in my office and they sat in front of me.

      "Are you sure you're fine?" She asks me again. I nod my head. "I'm 100% fine. My mother just put so much pressure on me yesterday. I lost it a bit and I know. Though I still stand by what I said."

      "I agree. Though Bryan still doesn't. Of course along with Nysa but you really scared some of us. My mom was frightened a bit." I look away from here. From them. "Well that's what happens when your forced to act not yourself." I said meeting eyes with her. "Your father shouldn't have forced you to be like that. Let alone have a say in your life. He didn't really take care of you like he did with the rest. Eric was probably more of a father to you than he was. But you know how he turned out after the accident." She says making me chuckle.

"Yeah. I realize that yesterday. It's still crazy that I don't know my fathers side of the family." I said thinking about it. It was kind of true. I knew at least two cousins from a aunt and uncle. Though there was 12 of them. In total aunts and uncle I have 12 but I don't know how many aunts and uncles that'll add up to it. It was a big family on his side. And he was obviously the favorite by the way he acts.

"That's for the better. Your mom didn't even like him as much." She tells me like it was news to me. "I also knew that. What they had was a temporary arrange marriage." I informed her. "Oh I didn't think you knew honestly." I nodded my head towards her. Agreeing because I seem to be the last person to know important information.

      "How you found out?" She asks me. "I'm my mothers son. I know shit. But seems like I don't know a lot so Imma fix that." She rolls her eyes as she gets up. Along with nick who was there listening in. "Well hope you are more successful than your mother." She says as I come around and hug her. And shoulder hug Nick. They leave through the front door.